hyperplasia is offline New Member

Enhanced Masculinity after puberty

Hello fellas,
    I have a question that I would like you to answer based on your real world experiences with AAS. I'm sure everyone's aware that some of us have higher testosterone levels than others. As a result, the presence of high test levels at puberty causes the faces of males to look more masculine (more pronounced chin, large jaws,bushy eyebrows, large cheek bones, hairier face) than those with lower levels. Now to my question, has anyone, who has already completed puberty, noticed any changes in the masculinity of their face. If so, what steroids were you using? Over how many cycles did it take for this masculinization to become noticeable? I wonder because pro-bodybuilders have this look, so it seems that steroids can do this.

I was wondering because my 22 year old brother has a slightly feminine appearance. He doesn't get laid much, so I figured if he looked more masculine, it might give him a boost, and he might be able to score with sluts( the types of girls on the pill who are into these sort of guys)

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    I've heard hgh can cause some pronounced changes in facial features. After all, it literally makes you grow.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Professional bodybuilders get have a masculine face 1. because they are already hypermasculine genetic freaks. 2. GH (maybe). 3. Steroids have a wholistic effect on hypertrophy. Even muscles not worked in the gym (like those of the jaw) will grow larger. 4. They are extremly lean in contest, so their faces are more gaunt than usuall.

If your brother lifts weights, he will get laid more.

If that doesnt work, do what I do. Stick a sock in your pants.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    All androgenic steroids produce higher masculine characteristics. Take note there is a difference in androgenic and anabolic .

My suggestion, do some research and find out the difference between anabolic/androgenic and what steroid each is.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 04-02-2004 at 08:35 PM.

tell him to stop wearing lipstick...

seriously though, if he becomes more pumped up Im sure the ladies will like him, but using juice just to look more like a guy probably isn't the best use. Does he have a baby face or look like a chick?

Testosterone , which converts to DHT.

Brother's face

He's got a baby face. He looks like he's 14, which is why I want to use some high androgens with him. I'm not trying to harm is body with AAS. In fact, he doesn't even want to bulk up too much. I just know that his natural test levels are low ( but not so low that he can get HRT).

As far as the women go, I don't think these type of women would be attracted to him because he just looks immature. I believe that women are genetically programmed to find certain traits arousing, and if these masculine (mature)traits are not present, then they will not see him as a potential mate having never seen or talked to him.

Well thanks alot everyone. Your knowldege was helpful. If my bro truly wants to do this, I will put him on a moderate test only cycle.(500mg/wk?)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperplasia
    He's got a baby face. He looks like he's 14, which is why I want to use some high androgens with him. I'm not trying to harm is body with AAS. In fact, he doesn't even want to bulk up too much. I just know that his natural test levels are low ( but not so low that he can get HRT).

As far as the women go, I don't think these type of women would be attracted to him because he just looks immature. I believe that women are genetically programmed to find certain traits arousing, and if these masculine (mature)traits are not present, then they will not see him as a potential mate having never seen or talked to him.
    Not a good enough reason to to juice. He needs to go to a endo. and have his levels checked. I've always had low levels, but I can always get the ladies.....He should be happy that at the age his age he still looks young. Same exact thing happened to me. But, now being 36, I still look like I'm in my 20's!!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I agree. It may be tough now but when he's 50 and looks 35 he'll be glad it took him longer than most guys to look "grown up".

5211969 is offline Banned
    "He doesn't get laid much, so I figured if he looked more masculine, it might give him a boost, and he might be able to score with sluts"

LMFAO

Thread Information