Thread: 3rd cycle

3rd cycle

Hey guys, Im new here and about to start my third cycle. I get my gear from a BBer at my gym(yes I know this sucks), so I'm limited to what I can use. My stats are 5'9" about 210 and between 10-13% bodyfat. I just ordered up some tamoxifen and clomid from lion nutrition because the guy I get my gear from doesn't do nolva and stuff, but he also walks around bloated as ****. I don't want to be all puffy for the summer. Tell me what you all think.

1-2 pink dbols 30mg ed
    1-12 organon sust 750mg/wk
    13-16 QV prop 100mg eod
    12-16 winnie tabs(not sure on brand... they're 50's though) 50mg ed
    1-16 liquid nolva 1 cc ed
    16-17 liquid clomid 3cc ed
    17-20 liquid clomid 1cc ed

does this look good? do you think I'll hold too much water? should I up the nolva? any tips are appreciated.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'd run the Dbol to wk 4.And if your really concerned with water retention,I'd run l-dex @ .25 mgs ed.

so 4wks dbol and ldex in addition to the nolva or instead of?

palequail is offline Banned
    Dbol is a sure fire way to hold water....If you don't want that then drop the dbol and just run test with winny.....L Dex is good also keep your diet clean..low sodium

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    also be sure you're doing the sust properly (since its your third im sure you will) you know run it Ed for best resutlts but you can get away with EOD

o also you might not even need the dbol if you just want a kick from ti since the sust already has prop in it you should feel that in a week or so i would imagine (if you shoot it consistant enough to keep the prop levels steady..(ED)

It is my 3rd, but I've never used sust before. I just figured 3 amps a week would be good. Go MWF maybe. Also I read that it wasn't propionate (sp?) in sust but something like phenypropionate... which is essentially the same thing I thought. So should I do EOD or would I be ok with MWF?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to run the dbol (mad water gain), then run it for 4 weeks. I'd say dont run it because thats not what you're looking for I dont think. Best of luck

kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member
    test the pic has to go you are being ignorant the final say

Thread Information