Thread: Bad Behavior

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Bad Behavior

Well my dumb ass landed in jail last night, again. Went out to the bar and had some drinks, and bumped into some smart mouth frat boys. THe bar ends up throwing us all out and one tough guy gets in my face on the street. Sure enough I laid into him and knocked him out, completly. To my suprise I look over to a cop pepper spraying me. That **** hurts. Kinda sucks, I have enough discipline to control my diet and workouts but then make dumb choices like this. And while I was in jail, I was concerned with getting out so I would miss any shots or workouts. Guess I need to grow up a bit.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL! Sh*t happens man, just learn from it so you dont land your a$$ in jail again.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    HaHa...you sound like me. But I've only been to jail once, and it wasn't for fighting...well technically it was.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i hate it when that sh*t happens...some smart ass fag tries to loook good infront of his friends ...cause he thinks big guys like us...LOL...won;'t do anything to little fags with big mouths....its opposite to me though...that has happened to me a million times...never t thrown in jail though

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is gunnin for the big guy at night

It would have been better if he hit you first, throwing the first punch will usually result in similar situations. Well you still might have been arrested, but he would have been too.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    LOL.....i know.....people want to loook tough...i know in my situation i am the nicest person to EVERYONE...i am curtious and what not....but when some steps out of line...its like a new person emerges

I'm the same way. Everybody gets along with me but I have this glitch in my brain when it comes to people trying to talk **** or intimidate me. It's a quick way to get on my bad side.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I usually try to walk away, but you never know in some cases. I just usually laugh at ppl that think they're super tuff, cause when it comes down to it, noone is thaaat tough.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Von Pumpenstein
    It would have been better if he hit you first, throwing the first punch will usually result in similar situations. Well you still might have been arrested, but he would have been too.
    Never let someone have the first punch, and don't stop until they are out of commision.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    I remember those college days quite well...these are all memories you get to look back on bro!

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Never let someone have the first punch, and don't stop until they are out of commision.
    thats what iam talking about fu** getting hit knock that pussy out!!

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    Precisely why I stopped drinking years ago but s**t happens

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Inheritmylife says it BEST. I was taught since I was a wee child of 3 or 4 years old by my father. If anyone lays a hand on you dont let them take one swing or even push you once, if they start smart mouthing you, lay into them with a heavy blow and if they aren't knocked out keep hitting them in the face until they are fully asleep. I think I was around 4 when he told me that and instilled it in me. He still to this day tell my kid bother who is over 10 years my junior the same thing. Never never let them hit you first and always always knock the **** out of them before you stop punching. Luckily I don't have those pricks at bars even try anything with me. At 6'1" 260 I am intimidating as ****. At 6'1" 280 after my cycle I think I will **** in my pants everytime i see myself in a mirror.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I ****ing hate getting in **** like that man. I've been charged with assault once, some prick in the military and I got into a slight rumble, and then just about a month ago a cab driver drove into my leg ( he stopped about five feet away and tehn sped into my right knee). I freaked out as I had torn a ligament in that knee and pouched him in the face twice. Not a smarkt move, there were so many cab drivers there within like thirty seconds, I got arrested and thrown in the drunk tank and now im being charged with assualt again (the first one wen tto mediation and i just paid the damages to his motorcycle and insurance and ****). Anyway bro, I feel your anger, sometimes ****ty things happen to good people. Goodluck.

I'm 6'3" 240, and pretty tough looking. These ****s just get a bit of liquid courage in them and find out the hard way what messing with the wrong person will do. I'm with you equiguns, I've always been taught to skip all the pushing and **** talking and just throw down. Most people arent used to that and seemed shocked when they wake up minutes later not knowing what happened. I have to admit though, I do love hurting frat boys. But regardless, I still SHOULDNT have done it and need to control myself a bit better.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    i roll in at 6'2" 230 and people size me up alot but rarely do people step up. most step out of the way b/c i really don't want to fight but will if someone's a punk and needs a lesson. it can be tough to walk away when it feels so good to light a dumb MF up. I feel your pain, but you weren't the only one who learned a lesson that night....Good work on that dude's face!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    move to lounge

The only reason I posted this here is because I never check the lounge myself and am more familiar with the guys here. I know it's a bit off subject but I had to vent a bit after the whole thing. I'll try to keep to "appropriate" subjects.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    me too bro, i almost got into a couple last night at the club. went w the wife so she could party and i DD, but this monster about 220 got into my face. u say 220 thats it?well, i forgot to mention it was a girl!:0

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    pure and simple example of whats wrong with the system........wish we could "return to civility" as its called. You did the right and proper thing and you go down for it. This should never have happened. In a better society these punks who had so much to say would have been weeded or even bred out of the public.
    Sorry about your record. Hope you get past it.

Thanks shadowman. Mabey some day these guys will learn they arent that tough. I never talk **** (well almost never) because you never know who your dealing with. It is kinda nice to be the educator though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I'm the same way. Everybody gets along with me but I have this glitch in my brain when it comes to people trying to talk **** or intimidate me. It's a quick way to get on my bad side.
    Wow, you must be my mirror....
    I'm cool, I like people, even people who aren't like me, and I'm the life of the party.....But, one little smart mouth remark, and I start breedin' a scab.
    The other night I had 3 people in a row cut me off, like the, "if I wasn't paying attention we'd have wrecked" kind of cut me off.
    The first two Dudes immediately put their hand up as if to say "Sorry man, my bad"...the last guy, ironically the guy who came the closest to causing an accident, was instantly looking in the mirror in hopes that I didn't like it...well, he got his wish, cuz I didn't.
    5 miles of road rage later, and he was getting to meet Mr. Oleander's on the Freeway Median.
    The moral to the story is Bad Guys who think they're tough, out looking to cause problems, should ALWAYS know when they're getting ready to run outta gas
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    move to lounge
    Yeah but I hate moving man....I just have too much dang junk, ya know what I mean?
    Dude, I just bought the house I was renting just because I didn't want to move....really.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    pure and simple example of whats wrong with the system........wish we could "return to civility" as its called. You did the right and proper thing and you go down for it. This should never have happened. In a better society these punks who had so much to say would have been weeded or even bred out of the public.
    Sorry about your record. Hope you get past it.
    Bingo Baby, that's it right freakin' there.
    That's it, I'm startin' a petition and callin' my Congressman.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    me too bro, i almost got into a couple last night at the club. went w the wife so she could party and i DD, but this monster about 220 got into my face. u say 220 thats it?well, i forgot to mention it was a girl!:0
    LMAO!

And thats why I keep lifting. If mommy didnt teach you manners, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    And thats why I keep lifting. If mommy didnt teach you manners, I will.
    lol...AMEN!

dnj
    dnj is offline New Member
    Lifting weights and taking AAS doesn't make you a good fighter.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    no of course it doesnt... thats why I take crack... watch tv all day... and can fight like bruce lee... no really thought guys... take my advice and do what I do... when a big guy says something smart or tries to get in your face... politely excuse yourself and RUN!!!!.... (don't look back)..
    PS: jk... ill gut the f*cker first... love my spyderco..

Quote Originally Posted by dnj
    Lifting weights and taking AAS doesn't make you a good fighter.
    GASP!
    OH NO! are you Sure???!!!??
    Ya mean I was a good fighter all along and never needed this stuff? Dang it!

Obviously it doesn't Bro, I don't think anyone disputes that, but I also don't think anyone disputes wins by One Punch Drops either.
    Hell I'm too dang old to "fight"...I'm there to mame as quickly as possible, whatever that means..Adams Apple, Knee Cap, Eye Ball, Nut Sack....Grab 'em by the Hair and Slam 'em into a Fire Hydrant....Whatever works man
    TSW

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    It sucks when people (the punk that got KO'd) get what they deserve, and you get in trouble.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll keep a rapsheet a mile long of misdemeanors.

Just trying to avoid the big F.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    The big F does stink in my case my A&B wasn't against a punk at a bar. I learned my lesson the hard way, I got cocked, and smashed a 50.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Although i feel ya 7th....... i really do........... i have force many a people off the road in order to "talk to them"

This is called assault with a deadly weapon, a felony....

not a wise choice... also can be careless and reckless, public endangerment... and so on.....

I know you did what you wanted...

but a word of warning.. in the state of California (if you are ever there) 50% of all cars have a gun in them...

happy motoring...........

instead of forcing them off the road..............go ahead and hit them... then stop............ if they leave the police will be able to identify him by the damage, and he will be charged with leaving the scene of a crime........

of course.......... your story is it was an accident, or "I was afraid for my life officer"... and say no more.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Wow, you must be my mirror....
    I'm cool, I like people, even people who aren't like me, and I'm the life of the party.....But, one little smart mouth remark, and I start breedin' a scab.
    The other night I had 3 people in a row cut me off, like the, "if I wasn't paying attention we'd have wrecked" kind of cut me off.
    The first two Dudes immediately put their hand up as if to say "Sorry man, my bad"...the last guy, ironically the guy who came the closest to causing an accident, was instantly looking in the mirror in hopes that I didn't like it...well, he got his wish, cuz I didn't.
    5 miles of road rage later, and he was getting to meet Mr. Oleander's on the Freeway Median.
    The moral to the story is Bad Guys who think they're tough, out looking to cause problems, should ALWAYS know when they're getting ready to run outta gas
    TSW
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information