BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member

How long is too long to run anavar??

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to this site and I just want to let all ya know that it is great to see that their is so many of you out there that give suggestions, some boards are dead and dont give any help at all. I think this board is great.
    Any way here is my question

I have been told by my friend that anavar is safe to run for an entire cycle, I would be using 5 5mg qv tabs per day for twelve weeks. I am questioning this though, I have read that anavar is easy on the liver, but also have heard that it is harmful. I dont know what to do, I have never used orals or var before so I am looking forward to using it. Here is my cycle to be run in a few days. Also, should tren be thrown in there for 7 weeks????
    750mg of test e per week1-12
    600mg equipoise per week 1-12
    25mg anavar per day, weeks 1-12
    PCT HCG and Clomid

Would the second option be good or no, I'm just a little cerious
    25mg of anavar per day weeks 1-12
    75mg of tren eod weeks 1-6
    PCT HCG and Clomid

I'm cerious of the second one because I'm not a huge fan of test because the water weight and the loss of gain in the post cycle.

Thanks for the help.

BBF

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardBoyFloyd
    Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to this site and I just want to let all ya know that it is great to see that their is so many of you out there that give suggestions, some boards are dead and dont give any help at all. I think this board is great.
    Any way here is my question

I have been told by my friend that anavar is safe to run for an entire cycle, I would be using 5 5mg qv tabs per day for twelve weeks. I am questioning this though, I have read that anavar is easy on the liver, but also have heard that it is harmful. I dont know what to do, I have never used orals or var before so I am looking forward to using it. Here is my cycle to be run in a few days. Also, should tren be thrown in there for 7 weeks????
    750mg of test e per week1-12
    25mg anavar per day, weeks 1-12
    PCT HCG and Clomid

Would the second option be good or no, I'm just a little cerious
    25mg of anavar per day weeks 1-12
    75mg of tren eod weeks 1-6
    PCT HCG and Clomid

I'm cerious of the second one because I'm not a huge fan of test because the water weight and the loss of gain in the post cycle.

Thanks for the help.

BBF
    what is your cycle history, age? etc
    option 2 is no good bro.....gots to have the test
    run the test to week 13, 1 week longer than the eq
    imo i would definitely run tren and skip the var
    as far as var goes, my wallet tells me when to quit running it....although, i would'nt run it longer than 10 weeks
    what anti-e's you running with this cycle? also, don't use hcg during pct, it will suppress you

Thanks for your reply, I am 23 and this is going to be my third cycle, I have been off of everything Since December and am planning on beggining Monday April 5th. I am 6'2'' and 205 with 7% body fat, 16.5 inch arms pretty small legs too. I was around 150 about 2 years ago though. I usually use HCG and Clomid on my off cycle and it has worked out great, usually I do it like this 2 weeks post cycle 2000 IU"S of HCG every 3rd day, then I run clomid for 3 weeks at 100mg for the first 1.5 weeks and then at 50 for the following 1.5. It has worked GREAT for me, I only lost 3-4 pounds for being off for around 4 months, I work my ass off not to lose my weight with eating tons and training hard. My goal with this cycle is to hit the 230lb barrier. I know how to eat also because I've done it before. I never had a problem with GYNO during a cycle, just a few pimples, have my brother wipe my back with alcohol and it works great. Getting some anti e's is a good suggestion though. I appreciate your input and maybe I'll throw the tren in their, the only thing is injecting 9ml of fluid a week...ouch scare tissue. Thanks bro

BBF
    Last edited by BastardBoyFloyd; 04-02-2004 at 10:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add a word

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Var is a 17aa. I wouldn't use it more than 6wks, bro. 10wk is way too much you don't want liver problems. Take milk thistle when using this i also take saw palmetto for the prostate.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    var is only slighty hepatoxic. Like asymmetrical said 10 weeks max is the norm. Don't forget to run liver pills with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Var is a 17aa. I wouldn't use it more than 6wks, bro. 10wk is way too much you don't want liver problems. Take milk thistle when using this i also take saw palmetto for the prostate.
    bro, they have actually prescribed var to alcoholics wih liver problems

kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member
    ok cool if yer twenty something we need a vet in over 30 pleasethings happen differently

Quote Originally Posted by BastardBoyFloyd
    Thanks for your reply, I am 23 and this is going to be my third cycle, I have been off of everything Since December and am planning on beggining Monday April 5th. I am 6'2'' and 205 with 7% body fat, 16.5 inch arms pretty small legs too. I was around 150 about 2 years ago though. I usually use HCG and Clomid on my off cycle and it has worked out great, usually I do it like this 2 weeks post cycle 2000 IU"S of HCG every 3rd day, then I run clomid for 3 weeks at 100mg for the first 1.5 weeks and then at 50 for the following 1.5. It has worked GREAT for me, I only lost 3-4 pounds for being off for around 4 months, I work my ass off not to lose my weight with eating tons and training hard. My goal with this cycle is to hit the 230lb barrier. I know how to eat also because I've done it before. I never had a problem with GYNO during a cycle, just a few pimples, have my brother wipe my back with alcohol and it works great. Getting some anti e's is a good suggestion though. I appreciate your input and maybe I'll throw the tren in their, the only thing is injecting 9ml of fluid a week...ouch scare tissue. Thanks bro

BBF
    don't take a chance with no anti-e bro.........
    7% bf, ****.......
    good luck with the cycle and let us know how it turns out for you

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    oh hell here goes kmannnn again with his sense less blaabing... someone get this sorry excuse for a post whore off the board!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    cashu your pretty right about that guy. anyways, i like to run var @ at least 30mg.im currently running var w my cycle 40mg ed for 8 weeks.if u have the cheeze,i would run var in every cycle (var addict)

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    You really dont like that guy cash. Oh well, he's trying, just not doing a good job at it.

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Var is about 1/5 as hard on you as other 17aa's.
    Some guys run it nearly year round, in fact I 'm pretty sure Ironfist said he does....I think it was him...

Quote Originally Posted by kmannnnnnn
    ok cool if yer twenty something we need a vet in over 30 pleasethings happen differently

Thanks for the help bro's, your right, I guess I'll buy some anti'e's thanks alot bros.

BBF

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

????

Quote Originally Posted by kmannnnnnn
    Man that was helpful, can you advise me on my nex cycle kmannnnnnnn. Dude learn english, study this forum for the next two years without replying and than get back with us.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Imagining him (Kmannnnn) getting kicked in the nuts is a great way to pass the time.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    come on guys... thats a little brutal.... maybe the guy has brain damage or something and just wants to be helpful? (seriously)... I wouldn't bash on someone unless they are saying something stupid AND dangerous to someone.... even if what he said made no sense at all... no need to bash him.. my .02

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

hey kmannnn.. you need to crush your Dbol and shoot it

you will get real big.

and it cures dain brammage

Thread Information