DoubleL is offline Junior Member

quick question about A-bombs

I've had a few posts on here about how to give me a boost in my upcoming strength testing for football. I gotta quick question about anadrol 50. If I were to take two pills a day for about 2 or 3 days b4/during the day of testing would this be beneficial? How much would this 2 to 3 day intake shut me down? Would it even help my strength at all? I might get flamed for this post, but it seems a tad bit harder to get answers for questions dealing with anadrol simply because it seems pretty d@mn harsh on the system and some people seem scared of the stuff (and from what i've read, I don't blame them). I'm looking for the best way to increase my testing results. All the tricks of the trade. If anyone has any other suggestions I would be very grateful for the insight. Thanks.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    nobody has an answer for this guy??? give it to him straight... (sorry I don't know bro)

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see how you would benefit in strength from just 2-3 days of anadrol . Maybe some side affects if you start and stop so quickly.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I can't see 2-3 days of drol doing anything for you strength wise.

thegeneticfreak is offline New Member
    I dont think it would be possible to see gains in 2-3 days. But if you do decide to run anadrol be careful the side effects are bad and it can stay in your system for up to 18 months.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Won't do you any good. You need at least a week of juice before you notice anything substantial and the dose of droll will still aromatize and Fruck up you liver pretty good especially without anti-e's like dex or any PCT. In all honesty if you can't commit to a good cycle then don't bother. You might actually want to try a Creatine load for the week before the football test. It might help.
    luck bro

Thread Information