HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

Need cycle critique please.

Okay guys. I got three 10ml/cc bottles of test prop and 100 D-Bols and I was thinking about doing a 12 week cycle with them. I was thinking about taking 400mgs a week of the test all the way through and using up the D-Bols in about 3 weeks. Oh and just so you know I'm an adult (not a teenager) and this is my first cycle. Any advice would be nice.

Oh, and one more thing. Is 10ml/cc bottle 1000mgs or is it only 100mgs or what?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    1000 mgs..........are you ready to do ed shots on your first cycle?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeBoyZ
    Okay guys. I got three 10ml/cc bottles of test prop and 100 D-Bols and I was thinking about doing a 12 week cycle with them. I was thinking about taking 400mgs a week of the test all the way through and using up the D-Bols in about 3 weeks. Oh and just so you know I'm an adult (not a teenager) and this is my first cycle. Any advice would be nice.

Oh, and one more thing. Is 10ml/cc bottle 1000mgs or is it only 100mgs or what?
    1ml=1cc=100mg's of test prop
    prop is'nt good for a first cycle because you will need ed, or at the very minimum, eod injects........also, no way you will get 12 weeks out of 30cc of prop.......also, prop is primarily used as a cutting test, and as a jumpstarter for slower esters... prop is a fav among many because it has less bloat thatn other test......dbol is used as a jumpstarter as well.....dbol is almost all bloat.....so you can see this is not a good combo
    imo need to research bro, and hold off the cycle for awhile.....get 30cc of test ethanate or cyp......get some anti-e's and clomid for pct......and run a 10 week test cycle

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats what i would do for a first cycle. Just do 500mgs a week of Test Enthanate. You could even try less. There has been some posts on this board from respectible members who ran low dosages and have seen good results. Stay away from the dbol and prop on the first cycle. Of course you could use the prop for the first 3-4 weeks to jump start the test e.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    First off that is not enough prop to give you a adeqate cycle "on time". I know you probably already have this gear in your possession and telling you to wait and obtain some diffrent substances is mostly ill fated. My advice to you is this. Wait till you can get some Test Enth.

D-bol @ 25mgs per day for 3-4 wks (MAX)
    Test Enth @ 500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks
    Test Prop @ 100mgs per day Wks 1-3 ( this is optional)

You may not want to wait but you will not be happy with the results that you get from your current proposed plan of D-bol and Test Prop. This is just my advice so take what you want from it, but most all will agree with me I am sure. Good Luck and happy lifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    First off that is not enough prop to give you a adeqate cycle "on time". I know you probably already have this gear in your possession and telling you to wait and obtain some diffrent substances is mostly ill fated. My advice to you is this. Wait till you can get some Test Enth.

D-bol @ 25mgs per day for 3-4 wks (MAX)
    Test Enth @ 500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks
    Test Prop @ 100mgs per day Wks 1-3 ( this is optional)

You may not want to wait but you will not be happy with the results that you get from your current proposed plan of D-bol and Test Prop. This is just my advice so take what you want from it, but most all will agree with me I am sure. Good Luck and happy lifting.
    your right bro...he will have a hard time staying off his prop....but he will be happier in the long run if he does
    as for your cycle, no need to jump jumpstart a cycle with dbol and prop

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Man, I thought I read somewhere on here that test prop and test E were basicly the same except that prop worked faster and one of the had a higher % of test in it. So lets just say *IF* I had Test E and not Test Prop how much of a difference in size would there be at the end of the cycle?

So even though the prop is mostly used to jump start cycles I shouldn't use it as a base? I know it wouldn't be as good as test e but right now it's all I got. So if I were to run a Test Prop/D-Bol stack would it look something like the cycle Trevor gave just minus the Test E? So something like this:

D-bol @ 25mgs per day for 1-3 wks

Test Prop @ 100mgs per day Wks 1-12

Or would it have to be adjusted because I took out the Test E? And 100mgs of Prop a day is okay? Or would it be less? Or more? Because man, that's alot of bottles of prop I'd be going through.

i gave reasons against this........not going to say again but think of this....
    30 cc of prop at 100mg/ed = 30 days bro.......
    12 weeks... 30 days ......pretty much the same huh? lol

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i gave reasons against this........not going to say again but think of this....
    30 cc of prop at 100mg/ed = 30 days bro.......
    12 weeks... 30 days ......pretty much the same huh? lol
    lol....

Thread Information