GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Anyone run GH alone while dieting?

I am healing from a surgery and started training finally after 5 onthss off. I am dieting to get my bodyfat down and started on Jino to aide in fat loss and healing my neck. Is running the gh alone a waist or do you just get minor benefits? Antone do anything similar? I do not want to use any juice til I get back in shape enough to get something from it. Any input?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    A few years back I ran it solo.I liked the benefits from it,but it doesn't increase muscle mass.You'll lean out on it,will aid in joint repair,help retain muscle mass..ect..ect..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran it for about 4 months alone. No matter what I ate, not matter what I drank, I kept losing weight. It got to the point where I almost stopped using it.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    So then why such the rave about GH? Is it really that great in "shorter" test based cycles or did I just think it was great b/c ball players use it?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    rumor has it that if you combine gh with test and slin you will get significant gains, me personally, im going to try it later on down the road, but imo it takes alot of dedication for a gh cycle bc its soo long~

Question for buyinglongterm

You said you kept losing weight. What was your bodyfat? Did you keep track to see if you were just losing bodyfat or did you lose muscle? I would think you would want to be big with a low bodyfat percentage.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    You said you kept losing weight. What was your bodyfat? Did you keep track to see if you were just losing bodyfat or did you lose muscle? I would think you would want to be big with a low bodyfat percentage.
    Well, I would have to say, more fat than muscle.Sure I lost a little bit of muscle after my first cycle, but not what one would expect......I wasn't able to lift (bad right shoulder) for 4 months. I do however have a pic of me after the 4 months. (member pic forum) I still kept a ton of muslce but I leaned out big time. Heres the thing. I can't stress enough how bad I was eating. I know my body very well. If I wasn't on GH and I was eating the way I did, I'd be a fat ass. Again, I couldnt gain a single pound!

Actually I found the link..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=70641
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-03-2004 at 10:30 PM.

It is working great for me!!!

I have been on Jino for 12 days now and trained like 5 or 6 days of those 12. I am on a low carb diet and I have gone from 198lbs @ 14.9% bodytfat on 3/29/04 to 200lbs @ 10% bodyfat on 4/10/04 (today). Very happy, only using 2iu of Jino 5 days a week. I have only done cardio once. Lov'in it!!!!!
    I use a digital caliber (three area chest, abdominal, thigh) and a one spot manual caliper to make sure the results are accurate. Today the three site said 10% and the one site said 10.6%-.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    I have been on Jino for 12 days now and trained like 5 or 6 days of those 12. I am on a low carb diet and I have gone from 198lbs @ 14.9% bodytfat on 3/29/04 to 200lbs @ 10% bodyfat on 4/10/04 (today). Very happy, only using 2iu of Jino 5 days a week. I have only done cardio once. Lov'in it!!!!!
    I use a digital caliber (three area chest, abdominal, thigh) and a one spot manual caliper to make sure the results are accurate. Today the three site said 10% and the one site said 10.6%-.
    Thats awesome for such a short period of time. It is said that you will not notice the benefits of gh for up to a month. On top of that 2 I.U. is not much at all. You must be really sensitive to gh...LUCKY MF'er!!

I'm sitting on 1 1/2 kits right now, but I'm trying to hook up w/some humalog first. Can't f-ing wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    Thats awesome for such a short period of time. It is said that you will not notice the benefits of gh for up to a month. On top of that 2 I.U. is not much at all. You must be really sensitive to gh...LUCKY MF'er!!

I'm sitting on 1 1/2 kits right now, but I'm trying to hook up w/some humalog first. Can't f-ing wait!
    Genetics I guess, I am also incredibly sensitive to gear (done 1 cycle).

Thread Information