Thread: newbe

cannon808 is offline New Member

newbe

i have a bottle of deca waiting 4 me.... its the first anabolic im getting ready to take. i havent worked out in over a year. any suggestions on how to approach training.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    First you need to get back in shape.That will take a few months right there.In the mean time work on your diet and read the educational forums.Deca by itself is a bad choice bro.You'll need test in that cycle.You'll learn more as you do your research.....good luck.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    First you need to get back in the gym for about a year and reach your maximum natural potential-and then maybe think about using gear. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. Take all the time necessary to read up on all aspects of using gear. And on yeah, deca alone is a no-no.

if you have a minute, can you tell me where to go to get more info on deca . all these freakin abreviations r confusin the hell out of me

Jackt23 is offline Member
    search in here bro.....all you could possibly find is in a thread somewhere in here...search for deca ...or go out to the site...anabolicreview.com and look at the steroid profiles....not cycles tho, untill updated...but as dabull said.....gotta get some testosterone in that cycle with deca

thanx bro

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Research is power bro...I know it seems overwhelming, But in no time you will be on your way. As the bro's above stated, DECA is a no no. Use the search button and look up Deca Dick. It's not pretty!!!!!

Best of luck!

Jackt23 is offline Member
    no prob man...usually whatever your looking for can be found by searching...youd be suprised how many of hte same questions always appear....just try searchin and if cant be found then post.....9 our of 10 times when i search i find it ...10 out of 10 i learn somethign new so....goodluck bro

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    when i first came here a few weeks ago I wanted to take a deca only cycle too because thats what all the poular info search engines provide suggest. The guys here talked me out of it, instead I put my deca in a hiding spot and got test and eq instead and I can tell you right now....I wouldnt like being on eq without the test.
    I believe that deca dick is every bit as bad as they say.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    u should be ready to grow then, wo juice. taking that big of a break, with training intensly and eating right you should pack on pretty good mass with the help of food,protein powder,and creatine.once u start plateauing, then u should think about juice. that gives u plenty of time to research too. imo test should be a constant in any cycle,only my opinion though. good luck bro.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Well, I wouldnt say not to use the deca ... Don't use it without test though. Also, one bottle probably isnt enough. And shadowman, I know you heard about deca dick but it pisses me off when people talk down on deca and have never used it. I love deca and use it in every cycle. (at least until the next which will have none) Deca is great for new and old juicers. Especially for new users, it provides huge, noticable gains when mixed with test. You can PM me canon and I'll give you an experienced opinion on deca usage. I do agree with everybody though that you do need to be close to your natural potential before juicing. If your not, why even use it?

Thread Information