DaMioN is offline New Member

Need a few questions Answered?

hey y'all,

I'm new to the roid thing and I just have a few questions and am hoping that maybe some of you people could help me out.

Products - Deca QV 300
    Finaplix Gold (trenbolone acetate)

I was just wonderin on what kinda side effects I'm gonna get from this and if anyone could hook me up with like a eating guide that will help me build as much mass as possible as quick as possible. Right now I weigh in at 135lbs. and I need to hit 165 and try to keep it up there.

I also am taking Propecia to help me develop hair and am wonderin if it will conflict with the roids or if it will work with them?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    cant give anabolic advice but eating , yes. At 135 looking to get 165 I would say meat is your best bet. Not just tuna chicken and such but probably alot of red meat.
    what is your age, height?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    "being new to the jucie thing" u should really research what your getting into. AR is a great board with countless info about both products. ED thread is awesome for new members too,imo it should be the first place u go.find out what ppl r running for 1st cycles, and what to use.there's alot of really informative ppl on here willing to help u out as soon as u have a least a basic knowledge about this side of bodybuilding. take care and good luck.

32 years old, and I'm 5' 5"/ 5' 6"

no offense but somehow you just ended up alittle small. The reason I suggested red meat is that to make a first intial jump like you are planning its gonna take flesh to make flesh. I wouldn't worry about the cholesterol or fat yet. Once you get big you can start being more picky about your protein.
    Go ahead and start trying different protein powders and weight gainers too because its hard for people that have been on them for years to remember what it was like to get used to the taste and it might make you **** alot at first.
    Hope I helped allittle.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I'm new to the roid thing and I just have a few questions and am hoping that maybe some of you people could help me out.

Products - Deca QV 300
    Finaplix Gold (trenbolone acetate)

I was just wonderin on what kinda side effects I'm gonna get from this and if anyone could hook me up with like a eating guide that will help me build as much mass as possible as quick as possible. Right now I weigh in at 135lbs. and I need to hit 165 and try to keep it up there.

I also am taking Propecia to help me develop hair and am wonderin if it will conflict with the roids or if it will work with them?[/QUOTE]

First, I would get the diet in order and gain some weight naturally first, don't go rushing in. Secondly deca and fina for a cycle is horrible, keep it simple and run a test only cycle to start with.

could ya kinda tell me why deca and fina isn't a good mix, I don't really know much about this stuff and I'd feel better knowing about it before takin it ya know ?

and I don't understand what you meant by run a test only cylce?

thanks for the help DARK

[QUOTE=DaMioN]could ya kinda tell me why deca and fina isn't a good mix, I don't really know much about this stuff and I'd feel better knowing about it before takin it ya know ?

fina and deca both shut you down real hard, which means no sex drive, hence the reason for running test.
    A simple test only cycle
    1-10wk 500mg test cyp or enan. With proper diet, training and rest you'll see great results and as you cycle more you can slowly add in diff. compounds to see how your body reacts to them

what is test? is it another form of steroid ?

so if I use what I have now I will lose my sex drive?
    that's messed up

does that test have any side effects? cause I heard you can lose your hair and I don't really need that to happen

like I always say in a post= i cant give anabolic advice . I do know that if you lose your sex drive its because your body isn't producing testosterone so in turn you will lose your will to work out. That is what they mean when they say it will shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by DaMioN
    does that test have any side effects? cause I heard you can lose your hair and I don't really need that to happen
    your worried about side effects esp. hair fina as many benefits it has also carries a high tag of side effects as well

what is test? is it another form of steroid ?

so if I use what I have now I will lose my sex drive?
    that's messed up
    best thing to do now is to start researching, no flame here but with questions like that, your really gonna wanna know what your taking and what your doing before you hit up your first cycle

could ya kinda tell me why deca and fina isn't a good mix, I don't really know much about this stuff and I'd feel better knowing about it before takin it ya know ?

thanks for the help DARK
    Actually, for Bulking, Fina and Deca are a Great Stack...As long as you are running Testosterone with it.
    If you take away your Manly Body's Natural Hormone, it will show you why it is.
    TSW

okay see I just need to get as big as I can as quick as I can with the least amount of side effects, so is deca /fina good if I take test with it?

okay see I just need to get as big as I can as quick as I can with the least amount of side effects, so is deca/fina good if I take test with it?
    Yes, theoretically, but you need to just run Test right now Bro.
    First Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12: Test Enanthate @ 250mg E4D
    Nolvadex @ 10mg ED
    Liquidex @ .5 ml ED
    Tribulus @ 4gm ED
    PCT:
    Clomid:
    Day one: 300mg
    Days 2-28: 100mg
    Nolva @ 20mg/ L-Dex @ .5/ Tribulus @ 4gm - Throughout PCT.
    If you are hard headed, and plan on running other stuff anyway, at least put the Fina away for next time, you're simply not ready for Fina.
    If you absolutely are going to Run the Deca , run it Weeks 1-10 @ 150mg E4D, mix it with your Test, it's easier for you that way, and though the ester will make it all week, your blood levels will be more stable doing your Deca E4D with your Test.
    That is PLENTY for a First Cycle, trust me, you'll be satisfied with that I sware.
    TSW

what about the propecia, will it still work if I'm gonna be pumpin the roids? Cause I hear all this about male pattern baldness ???

what about the propecia, will it still work if I'm gonna be pumpin the roids? Cause I hear all this about male pattern baldness ???
    That's been asked a million times, but I've never paid any attention to those threads...But do a search, there will be tons on that very topic.
    TSW

david shapiro is offline New Member

truth my brother

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    "being new to the jucie thing" u should really research what your getting into. AR is a great board with countless info about both products. ED thread is awesome for new members too,imo it should be the first place u go.find out what ppl r running for 1st cycles, and what to use.there's alot of really informative ppl on here willing to help u out as soon as u have a least a basic knowledge about this side of bodybuilding. take care and good luck.
    look in the ed threads i put together my 1st cycle this way. plus i try to keep my number of posts read to items posted ratio around 50 to 1. these guys just offer so much helpful advice. so spend some time. read as many posts as you can and 9.5 times out of ten you question will already be answerd will be answered

Thread Information