100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Exclamation I think my heart is dying... (DOC?)

Ok... I have had minor chest pains for about 3 weeks now... it all started the night after a crazy panic attack on an ephedra drink... i felt like sh1t all fluttery in the chest and sick to my stomach and had to quit working out... ever since I have had wierd chest pains.... and I haven't worked out or dieted at all... the thing is I don't think it's possible that my heart would hurt this long and be ok... would it? Could it possibly be some tear in my skeletal muscle or like heart burn brought on by the ephedra or change in diet? I don't know... it comes and goes... it isn't very severe but I'm only 19 so I wanna watch out... I had an EKG done and it looks fine I guess... I am also looking to do my first cycle and I want to make sure I'm ok before I start... don't really wanna die... well if any of you really know what the deal is it would be appreciated.. thanks!

longhornDr is offline Member
    You need to go to your doctor, that's not something you're going to find appropriate help for here.

What do you mean by "I had an EKG done and it looks fine I guess", are you trying to read your own ECG?

If I remember right, you didn't have insurance and had an EKG done at the firestation. You should really get evaluated by a professional. This isn't something to treat lightly. Swallow your pride and go to a community health facility or go make an appointment at a regular facility and eat the bill. You shouldn't even consider a cycle until you have this completely under control.

agreed... i went to the community hospital... they did an EKG... said your fine... they said they needed blood work to back it up but it was too late... so I'm not sure...

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If this is true, you definitely need to see a Cardiologist and get evaluated..Don't think that because you are only 19 that you can't suffer from some type of heart ailment..You need a Doctor to do a workup and see if there is some underlying problem that is showing itself
    intermittently..Eat the cost if necessary and get a check-up..The idea of running a cycle of any kind at this point is absurd logic..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    If I remember right, you didn't have insurance and had an EKG done at the firestation. You should really get evaluated by a professional. This isn't something to treat lightly. Swallow your pride and go to a community health facility or go make an appointment at a regular facility and eat the bill. You shouldn't even consider a cycle until you have this completely under control.

dont worry I'm not doing anything until I know I'm healthy... I'm just buying the gear because this may be my only opportunity.. I am pretty worried about my health... I'm not working out because I don't want to aggrevate it.. I don't have any insurance right now but I'm going to apply for medical and see if I can't see a cardiologist (sorry guys I don't have any other way RIGHT now.) I don't know if it's my heart for sure because if it was movement shouldn't aggrevate it... It might be hearburn.. muscle problems.. a tumor... ulcers.. I have no idea.. Maybe I have a large hamster burrowed in my chest!.. no really though... I've been scared ****less for a few weeks and that doesn't help my BP... Any ideas on what it might be would be appreciated.. thanks guys.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    can u pinpoint the exact location of the pains. just the location can sometimes rule out the heart.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah definately goto heart doc,at 18 i went to cardio doc ,did ekg and blood work, i got a small heart murmur nothing to serious he says,but definately look at that,or maybe your eating something or taking something which u should completely stop that triggers it aswell to get those chest pains or stomach pains and whatnot

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    yah definately goto heart doc,at 18 i went to cardio doc ,did ekg and blood work, i got a small heart murmur nothing to serious he says,but definately look at that,or maybe your eating something or taking something which u should completely stop that triggers it aswell to get those chest pains or stomach pains and whatnot
    First off go see a doc for sure pronto! I had a heart murmur diagnosed to when I was a kid and never had any heart problems (knock on wood!) murmurs are non serious heart condition from what I've learned. I did take ephedra before and don't like it cause it reaked havik on my nervous system (felt fidgety all the time, nervous and sometimes had problems urinating) I would definitely drop the ephedra immediately (sounds like you have) along with everything else, drink a ton of water, eat a balanced diet and Stay away from ALL spicy, hot foods (eg hot sauces, spices, curry etc - you may have an ulcer and the hot foods can trigger it). But go see a doc ASAFP - This is nothing to joke about bro! Best to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    If this is true, you definitely need to see a Cardiologist and get evaluated..Don't think that because you are only 19 that you can't suffer from some type of heart ailment..You need a Doctor to do a workup and see if there is some underlying problem that is showing itself
    intermittently..Eat the cost if necessary and get a check-up..The idea of running a cycle of any kind at this point is absurd logic..

Doc M
    Please, Listen to DocM.
    When I was a kid, me and another kid had side by side paper routes.
    I ran into him one morning, he started holding his chest and looking at me really scared....he was having a Heart Attack..he was 14.
    TSW

Sorken is offline Member
    Listen to doc M.. se a doc bro !

Well I saw a doc tonight... she said from the SOUND of it I probably have acide reflux disease... i was like.. wtf.. you mean to tell me its nothing serious... and that it just all of a sudden popped UP? Well I'm hoping that is what it is but she also said I had an abnormal reversed T wave but she wasn't sure if it meant anything... I'm gonna see another doc sometime soon... they also did some blood work and I get the results tommorow... I'm not as scared anymore but I want to rule it out completely before I do a cycle..... and I will probably get check ups durring and after my cycle... how often should I go? Thanks guys...

I'm glad to hear you got checked out. Wait until you get the bloodwork back, but a checkup mid to late cycle wouldn't be a bad idea no matter what.

Thanks for the input... I keep checking and my heart is still beating so I think it's a sign.... it's ready...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    no no i said i did goto a heart murmur

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Ok... I have had minor chest pains for about 3 weeks now... it all started the night after a crazy panic attack on an ephedra drink... i felt like sh1t all fluttery in the chest and sick to my stomach and had to quit working out... ever since I have had wierd chest pains.... and I haven't worked out or dieted at all... the thing is I don't think it's possible that my heart would hurt this long and be ok... would it? Could it possibly be some tear in my skeletal muscle or like heart burn brought on by the ephedra or change in diet? I don't know... it comes and goes... it isn't very severe but I'm only 19 so I wanna watch out... I had an EKG done and it looks fine I guess... I am also looking to do my first cycle and I want to make sure I'm ok before I start... don't really wanna die... well if any of you really know what the deal is it would be appreciated.. thanks!
    Check your PMs

beefydragon is offline Member
    Dude, my buddy died of a heart attack out of the blue at age 19 after high school. We were totally shocked because he was always so active and played basket ball daily.

so please listen to Doc(s) and get your health checked by a Cardiologist. Tell them you have a money issue and they have ways to help you out. This is better than not going at all!

-J

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    NO ****!!!! Don't ever ever mess around with your heart. I would of been straight up with your Dr. and let her know what your on.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad you made it to a Doc - keep us posted Bro

Thanks... I think I'm fine but I'm gonna see a cardiologist before I run my gear... thanks for everyones help!

Thanks... I think I'm fine but I'm gonna see a cardiologist before I run my gear... thanks for everyones help!
    What other board would you be able to have 3 board certified MDs give you advice like in this thread? AR isn't a bad place to be hanging out.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    What other board would you be able to have 3 board certified MDs give you advice like in this thread? AR isn't a bad place to be hanging out.

I agree, AR is the best of the best.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Yeah, I love this place...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    A hiatal hernia, ulcer, cramping of esophagus can resemble heart pains. I have a hiatal hernia and I had similar pains from it myself. Hiatal hernia is a hernia of the esophagus spinter muscle.

Thread Information