beeeginner is offline New Member

Cool I need your advice...

Call me a "spring breaker," I guess, even though I'm twice the age of your average spring breaker. Not in competition or anything, been working out for years and looking to peak it a little in time for summer, lose fat, get harder.

I realize that this approach alone brings out wrath or at least condescention from most members here - but I'm hoping someone can respect my layman's position and help me out a little.

What I'm doing is a short 6 week cycle of Var and Winny - 40mg ED on the VAR, 20mg EOD on the Winny with some CLEN thrown in the mix.

My question is - I am concerned about "shutting down." What do I do to deal with this, should I take some supps during the cycle or after? Does adding TEST prevent you from shutting down?

I am taking Glucosamine. What other supps should I add in the mix and when?

Much appreciated....

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    First of all, 20 mg of Winny EOD is completely insufficient. You need at least 50 mg ED. Secondly, nothing will prevent you from shutting down. If you want to keep getting it "up", then you need test. Take clomid after you cycle to bring your own test production back. Take 300 mgs the first day, 100 mgs for the next 10 days, and 50 mgs for the next 10 days.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    "another spring breaker",,jk. u should add test to your cycle,it will go good with the var (strength gains), i would try to at least take 50mg eod if not ed. "shutting down",do a search on pct...clomid and nolva r a must.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg of winny that is..oops sorry

thx

Thanks, bro. That's what I needed to know. The Winny is oral too, so I'm reluctant to take the 50 ED because of the liver strain combined with the VAR. But now I know to get me some Clomid. For the test, I know most peeps here spit on Andriol , but I can't shoot cuz I live in close quarters with the woman. Will Andriol keep the hydraulics working?

Is Andriol =Anadrol ? If it is, I would definately not take it in conjuction with any other 17aa (oral) steriod . If you are going to take test, you are going to have to inject it, there is no way around it.

And...

And if I inject TEST, what's the most basic, safest one to do? Preferably one that I can do like every few days, not ED.

You could do cypionate or enanthate once a week, but twice would be better.

captain anabolic is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,
    Listen, you need to do much more research, use the search button, you will find the answeres to all your questions.

Take Care,
    Captain Anabolic

Thread Information