Thread: shakes

adamw1 is offline Associate Member

shakes

Well i just started my ECA stack and god am i ever gonna get used to this fuzzy feeling I get i have forgotten what it felt like.Just a question if a eca stack makes me feel like this is clen any worse(I gotta admit tho i do like it cant stop talking tho haha)

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    The feelings that I get from ECA and Clen are different. With ECA I get more of a rush feeling if you know what I am saying. Where as Clen I just seem to get minor hand shakes.

The feeling you are having is normal with ECA but you should keep an eye on your BP and pulse. Just to make sure they don't get too out of hand.

What dosages are you taking?

25/200/300 x 3 its the same feelings i have always had and i def know wat your sayin about the rush! how do you rate them against each other for fat loss its always good to hear first hand knowledge

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have never used Clen without using ECA on my weeks off. But I have used ECA on its own. And it works well. But combining both ECA and Clen together there isn't really much that can compared with fat loss other then T3 and DNP .

How are you sleeping at night? What time is your last intake of your ECA?

well i actually sleep better at nights because my last intake is about 4pm but i usually fall asleep during the day which i dont do on eca so its all good really but the only problem is my work day can be long without havin a couple of hours sleep but wat can you do

Thread Information