Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

:: Im 16 and I need a Critique on a cycle !! ::

JEEZUS CHRIST Seems like everyone is getting younger and younger posting ?'s for cycles' WTF?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You see someone who is 16 or 17 make a post,report it and get them banned.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Da Bull

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Agree.. Too Young

Bigj4155 is offline New Member
    You guys would be suprised at the pressure some kids are put under to preform in sports these days. Parents and coaches do not need to say "go get some AAS!" but.. you know.

I will agree however 16 is a bit to young to doa cycle, dont you want to be taller than 5 feet!?!?!?!

BROS BRO BROS!!!
    IM NOT 16, I was simply saying ITS INTERSTING HOW MANY YOUNG UN's ARE INQUIRING ABOUT SAUCE.

IM 22

beefydragon is offline Member
    Temptations under pressure is a dangerous thing.
    I've always thought about taking AS when I was in school... some how never ended up doing it which i felt extremely lucky.
    I personally think that sports competitions should be judged on each's natural nutrition and hard work and not dependencies on gears. I take it because i like the way it makes to bulk up and I will admit to people that I cheat. Can you imagine if Gears are legallized for sports? Then we go back to square one, some people's genes does better with steroids than others... there will still be winners and loosers no matter what.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigj4155
    You guys would be suprised at the pressure some kids are put under to preform in sports these days. Parents and coaches do not need to say "go get some AAS!" but.. you know.

I will agree however 16 is a bit to young to doa cycle, dont you want to be taller than 5 feet!?!?!?!

I am twenty-one years old and play college baseball, I know the pressure man!! But I didnt take anything but protein and creatine until I was twenty and performed just fine.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    BigJ, Are you nuts? These are kids! pressure to perform. Did they ever hear of training to get better? Practice? ****, my 8 year old daughter is in dance class, maybe I can make a killing selling gear at the class. They are all there to perform.
    You have to be retarded to even think of using roids at 16!

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    i know that these kids are too young, but i don't think banning them will help. We already tell them that they are too young anyways, but this message board I am sure will be a big help to all teens who are even thinking about steroids . I think that if they are gonna do it, they are gonna do it no matter what and might as well inform them to help them. but I do understand that they are way too young.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I'm now 47 and didn't even consider steroids till my 40's I honestly think below 30 is too young.. geeze guys train natural for a while.. you have along life ahead of you don't screw it up !!

The pressure to get a scholorship begins about your sophmore year. Im not saying every 16 year old that gets on here and wants to use juice has some sort of pressure, alot of them just want to be that big billy bad a$$.

Heck we can spread this to what is with people! over the past 6 months I have read countless post about "I have some deca , what kind of gains should I expect?" lol, guess I was just cut from a different breed.

Research, does a body good!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You see someone who is 16 or 17 make a post,report it and get them banned.
    I agree -- this kid is WAY too young. He will only hurt himself and give people who use AS a bad name.

IamMitch is offline New Member
    What would some of the effects be if they were used at to young of an age? My friend who is 17 is thinking about using them and I've tried to persuade him that it's just not right that young but I don't really have any hard facts to back it up.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    ive known of 15 year old doing dbols

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    When I played football, 4 of my teamates took juice at age 15. F*cking dumbasses.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    so many of these kids can come on here and pretend they are older when theyre really 16. granted, we can usually pick out most of them from their immaturity level, but im sure some dont get noticed. who is to say that you are not a 16 year old, or i am not 16 yrs old?

Quote Originally Posted by IamMitch
    What would some of the effects be if they were used at to young of an age? My friend who is 17 is thinking about using them and I've tried to persuade him that it's just not right that young but I don't really have any hard facts to back it up.

Off the top of my head - test, fina,deca ,eq ect... shut down your bodies natural ability to produce test. In a nutshell you may end your pubirty days early :P

IamMitch is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigj4155
    Off the top of my head - test, fina,deca,eq ect... shut down your bodies natural ability to produce test. In a nutshell you may end your pubirty days early :P
    Doesn't that problem affect people of all ages though? I also thought that if someone were to take something like 6-oxo or Clomid it would put the body back on track for normal production of test, unless being younger your body doesn't respond to those treatments as well? Or is it that there is a chance that your body wont fully recover and that it's just silly for younger people to chance it when they have so much good training time ahead of them. It seems like I've read somewhere that being inbetween the ages of 16-21 your body is so full of test that it's basicly like being on a small steriod

Hopefully someone can chime in with more of a medical approach, but I beleive it is more of the later one. Your body may not recover properly or fully.

when ur young and still developing, taking aas will risk the chance of not completing developmental processes. recovering as an adult is different. your body has fully develped and will react to the aas and recover with pct. when your young, your body may not recover properly and you might have damaged test production permanently.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I just think it would be a shame to meet a hot girl in college or university, in otherwords young, and your suffering from Deca -dick. But hey thats just me.

donanderson is offline New Member
    wat do you guys think the absolute youngest age for aas is?

Quote Originally Posted by donanderson
    wat do you guys think the absolute youngest age for aas is?
    hmmm, hard to say. depends on how developed you are and if your growth plates have closed.

btw, i like the joke at the bottom of your signature!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    kids these days

I'd have to say 11 is the limit. My buddy in 6th grade was stickn' 500mg/sust and 1000mg/cyp, I think its ok cuz he'd been liftin since he was a fourth grader.THATS 2 SOLID YEARS OF LIFTING

.....That was pretty fun to write lol (joke)

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Everyone has the same view of teenagers ussing steroids . IM 21 and i even think i should be waiting a few more solid years, however there comes a point where i couldnt gain anymore even after crazy diet/training. At least 21 isnt too bad

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    by beeing a yound adult... People who dont train aren't well informe but who train don't have enough knowledge!! I was follow by an ex great bodybuilder and he teach me the good basic. But when I was 17 (witch isn't so far from now) he told me when I came to him and ask him if leg pressing more than 8times my weight was a good idea? He told me well there's those of wants to stay super healty and never get at the top... and those who make sacrifice and get's to the top. So now on I've got 2 broken knees! That make me squat like 400pounds when I shoud squat maybe around 500! Why am I telling you all that... well to tell you that young body builder specially those who may have a potential are easyly spot and follow by ex bodybuilder or trainer to make them their young student. Well when I start here (yesterday) this so call trainer of mine offer me Finaplix Gold. And I'm 18 thanks to you guys I'll wait 2 or 3 years before considering to get some roins. But my point is that several time even when I was 17 he told me: You shoud get some roins... it would be better and faster...
    So hopefully I didn't found I was ready at that age... now that I was 18 and offer me some new stuff the Fina. And I was going to take some 1Ad before he came and offer me that. I'm so glad I did found this site when I was doing my research to learn how effective it was and everything.
    What's the mean Idea about that... Some kids are just fools and ask those questions... but some aren't and are follow by older guy who makes them think they're ready. Just be carefull with you advice and when you decide not to talk to... You made a major difference in my life! I'm thankfull to you all but when a 16 years old guy wants some info on roins... please give him the same treatement you gave to me.
    Last edited by I'm in a Hurry!; 04-02-2004 at 10:29 AM.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    I agree with dabull, teenagers should ask mom to buy more groceries and ask people for help in the gym even before they should try this stuff, peer pressure or not or trying to impress a coach or a chick it aint worth it to screw up your physically still growing body and your already raging hormones to the point where you'll look the same on the outside but near death on the inside, do your research and just eat healthy and workout harder, it will come soon enough.
    Last edited by DOUGTM1SS; 04-03-2004 at 09:36 AM.

I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    I agree with dabull, teenagers should ask mom to buy more groceries and ask people for help in the gym even before they should try this stuff, pear pressure or not or trying to impress a coach or a chick it aint worth it to screw up your physically still growing body and your already raging hormones to the point where you'll look the same on the outside but near death on the inside, do your research and just eat healthy and workout harder, it will come soon enough.
    I agree... but some of them are push to to get some stero. Didn't say force but push really hard to get them. And when your 16 you think you're the best so if one or two older guy that you have respect in tells you that it would be a good idea... You'll fall in it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I truly think the ideal age would be 24+. People tend to think we stop growing around the age of 21 and that isn't the case.

dvest8 is offline Associate Member
    You make a good point "I'm in a Hurry".and Dougtmiss you too.Imo all we can do is our best to try and inform the individual,but since we are not there to hold teir hand and smack it,it will be up to the individual wether he/she listen to our advice or not.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Some people just want to take the easy way out these days... 24+ is a good age to start because the metabolic rate and test production begins to drop for most people. I've just started at 28...

Think about the kids who are already doing plastic surgery at the age of 16... I can't believe their parents even offered to pay for it. Psychologically speaking, it's unhealthy... They should really wait until their body stops developing naturally...

chuck is offline Junior Member
    18 is a good age but what do I know.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGTM1SS
    I agree with dabull, teenagers should ask mom to buy more groceries and ask people for help in the gym even before they should try this stuff, pear pressure or not or trying to impress a coach or a chick it aint worth it to screw up your physically still growing body and your already raging hormones to the point where you'll look the same on the outside but near death on the inside, do your research and just eat healthy and workout harder, it will come soon enough.
    I couldnt resist....

D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails :: Im 16 and I need a Critique on a cycle !! ::-pear-pressure.jpg  

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I remember my first cycle back in Kindengarden

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck
    18 is a good age but what do I know.
    Not much.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I still think 30 is a good age, but if I could turn back the clock and do it all over again.. i'd probalby of considered doing it at 25, definately NO sooner. As i've mentioned before, I waited till I was in my 40's to start.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    I still think 30 is a good age, but if I could turn back the clock and do it all over again.. i'd probalby of considered doing it at 25, definately NO sooner. As i've mentioned before, I waited till I was in my 40's to start.

Well, if thats you in your avatar, you look fantastic for someone in there 40's!!!!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    id say 18, but thats def. not the safest age. someone could be 18 and his body may be very mature compared to a 25 y.o who is a late bloomer, you need to know your body.
    18 is too young, regardless of size and muscle maturity. The idea of playing with raging hormones at the age is not a good idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information