BigBoyUpnYa is offline New Member

Are 75% of you using fake gear!

Anyone else curious as to the percentage of people using fake gear? I'm so tired of reading about peoples laughable gains off of rediculous cycles.

People post cycles like:

1000mg Test/week 1-12
    600mg Deca /week 1-12
    75mg Dbol /ED weeks 1-5
    100mg Winny/ ED weeks 7-12

Then make comments like:

"I'm coming up on week 8 bro, my pumps are intense and my girlfriend thinks my penis is getting bigger!?!? I think my appetite is up too, not sure though. I've gained 7lbs. on the scale and added 15lbs. to my bench. I do look bigger right,... right?"

A prohormone "cycle" with some Cell Tech would give you better gains, and a lot of people are ecstatic with what should be considered embarrassing results. I can only conclude that a small percentage of the pople that post on this board have ever seen legit gear much less used it. Those of us fortunate enough to have come upon the real deal have to wonder what it is you bro's are putting in your body. In the age of home brews, underground labs, and injectable prohormones (hahaha), what do those in the know believe the percentage of bro's using fake gear to be? I'm staying with 75% (3/4).

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmmmm, interesting thought. Makes you wonder, dont it??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    the reason why some ppl don't gain is because of their diets.
    If you wanna get big you gotta eat big...too many guys going on bulking cycles and eating like birds.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    If you wanna get big you gotta eat big...too many guys going on bulking cycles and eating like birds.
    Ya thats very true, diet IS key.

Pinch is offline Associate Member

BUMP

borderbound is offline Junior Member
    fake training and a fake attempt at nutrition

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know about anyone else, but i took about half that and put on 30lbs. I must be in the 25th percential

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by borderbound
    fake training and a fake attempt at nutrition

100% right bro

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    it's all in your diet and nutrition. i was inexperienced and did a cycle of sust and dbol a couple years back. i gained some decent weight to start, but mostly bloat. i was on a stict diet to cut.(like i said, i didnt know what i was doing) i wound up keeping like 5-7lbs after a month of being off juice. i had no PCT and didnt know it was needed. i was young and gullible and trying to get big fast. i listened to thte gym source who was out there to get rich and not to help you out. there is no easy way to get big. genetics, juice, diet, training and rest are all key elements. if you lack some of those factors, it will be harder for you to grow.
    in my opinion, no matter how much juice you take, if you dont eat right, sleep and train hard, you will never reach your peak.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I used some stuff from Quebec a couple of time and never got good results. One of the tests smelled like a wet dog, very disappointed. I now order from europe only and single amps where it is less likely to be tampered with. I get far better results. I think there is some very badly under dosed gear out there.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    One Word... No

Two more... I'm Sure...

test is best is offline Associate Member
    you should know if your test is legit if sex drive is through the roof

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It also comes down to new guys thinking Steroids are miracle drugs. They think a few injections, no planned workout routine or Diet, and they will get huge. They have to realize you need to bust your ass day in and day out!

Pisses me off!

Yup.. if the boys shrink.. it is good stuff.. i've given up buying 10ml bottles.. in my opinion.. too risky... i'm sure most of you have had good luck.. but i feel i got burned twice

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    my gear comes from friends who have been on 4 years...i know my stuff is legit......is yours???????

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Alot of people dont train hard enough and dont eat well enough. I train extremly hard really keep my diet in check. I make dramatic gains off of fairly simple cycles. I think alot of people juice for the wrong reasons and therfore don't put everything into it. Thats just my opinion.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 75% is too high of a number.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ppl should really try to calculate there amount of carb,protein, and calories, as most ppl would agree u eat far less than u think u do. what im trying to say is its tough to take over 4000 calories on a day to day basis. ive personally never had a problem with fake gear.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Well, I'm up in the air with what my cycle was..(test/deca ) if it was fake or not, I gained 15-20lbs but had problems during mine (wife and f'd up gear). I know I should have gained more... I think the one of the problems are that with so many UG labs now a days you are hoping your stuffs legit. I'm going to try my own and hopefully I won't fake my own ****...I'd deffinately have issues then!

SID
    THANK GOD...BACK @ AR!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Should add to that an inadequate workout program. Essentially a number of dudes that do not gorge themselves on calaries still get significant gains of muscularity and reductions of body fat, so what you might call laughable gains on the scale might still be reduction of body fat from 20% down to 11% or less. A very good cycle doesnt necessarily have to include a 20 lb weight gain.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It also comes down to new guys thinking Steroids are miracle drugs. They think a few injections, no planned workout routine or Diet, and they will get huge. They have to realize you need to bust your ass day in and day out!

Pisses me off!
    Well on the other hand some universities have studied dudes who were ordered NOT to workout while taking testosterone 600 mg per week and ALL of them gained muscle, lost fat and still gained at least 5 to 10 lbs at the same time. This is with a ZERO workout program, muscularity was still gained.

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    That's funny!

But I do think it's more like 25% of the people are getting flat out ripped off. 50% think that the juice is going to do the work for them. Probably even less than 25% take the time to train, eat and sleep properly. But those are the people that make the gains we all dream of.
    But I'm just speculating here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyUpnYa
    Anyone else curious as to the percentage of people using fake gear? I'm so tired of reading about peoples laughable gains off of rediculous cycles.

People post cycles like:

1000mg Test/week 1-12
    600mg Deca /week 1-12
    75mg Dbol /ED weeks 1-5

Then make comments like:

"I'm coming up on week 8 bro, my pumps are intense and my girlfriend thinks my penis is getting bigger!?!? I think my appetite is up too, not sure though. I've gained 7lbs. on the scale and added 15lbs. to my bench. I do look bigger right,... right?"

A prohormone "cycle" with some Cell Tech would give you better gains, and a lot of people are ecstatic with what should be considered embarrassing results. I can only conclude that a small percentage of the pople that post on this board have ever seen legit gear much less used it. Those of us fortunate enough to have come upon the real deal have to wonder what it is you bro's are putting in your body. In the age of home brews, underground labs, and injectable prohormones (hahaha), what do those in the know believe the percentage of bro's using fake gear to be? I'm staying with 75% (3/4).

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    That's funny!

But I do think it's more like 25% of the people are getting flat out ripped off. 50% think that the juice is going to do the work for them. Probably even less than 25% take the time to train, eat and sleep properly. But those are the people that make the gains we all dream of.
    But I'm just speculating here.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyUpnYa

People post cycles like:

1000mg Test/week 1-12
    600mg Deca /week 1-12
    75mg Dbol /ED weeks 1-5

Then make comments like:

75%...Please.....and 1-AD is Amazing Sh**.
    TSW

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    this is going to be my first cycle and I got all my gear together for it... was thinking its time to start and realized i need FOOD!!! What most people don't take into acount when purchasin a cycle is however much you spend on it... try doubling that and that is your supplement cost... and DOUBLE that... and that is your food cost... me personally... I am saving up the $1300 so that I can buy 18 tubs of weight gainer 6 tubs or protein and 2 big tubs of glutamine.... I am gonna EAT like no other has before man... I am determined to put on 40+ pounds... none of this small time sh1t for me... (i have to learn to go to bed though!)... just wondering... if im at 225 and lets just speculate 20%bf right now... when I get done with my cycle what do you think reasonable expectations would be with optimal nutrition and training? I know my body fat is high right now but I can't bring myself to diet anymore because I'm just wasting away and everyone keeps asking me WHY am i doing it... After this cycle I'll do some prop, eq, winny or something of the like while I slim down to a lean 280LBS!!! (dreams)
    MY CYCLE:
    Weeks 1-13 Test E. 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg/week
    Weeks 10-15 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    Weeks 1-14 Nolvadex 10mg/ED
    15-18 Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    Weeks 1-15 L-dex .25mg/ED
    Weeks 15-18 Clomid: Day 1 300mg, Day 2-11 100mg/ED, Day 12-21 50mg/ED
    Weeks 1-18 B6 200mg/ED

palequail is offline Banned
    I meet and have seen way too many guys doing roids wrong. I know for a fact thier stuff is good cause i've seen it but yet they make no gains. They look at me and go what is going on?? In my head I know that they don't train hard and don't eat.

Not everyone has the dedication to do this type of thing.

also alot of guys are broke but still want a cycle..so they buy one bottle of test and one bottle of deca .....give me a break...what is that??? 9ccs each....stuipd idiots...do research please!!

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Gotta eat, Gotta train,Gotta focus,Gotta PCT...more than ever before.
    I find that when I do a cycle I focus more and eat cleaner.
    I've seen guys do massive amounts of drugs and then say "what?? I needed HCG or CLomid?????"
    I would say that 50% get fake gear but then again if guys juice without training hard, eating or PCT they deserve fake gear anyways.
    Research is key.

My sh*ts real, I'm on week 8 of a Test only cycle (400mg) and I've already went from 215 to 238. I eat every two hours, clean (most of the time).

bump this for idiot juicers to read and learn something

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    On my first cycle, I gained 300 pounds of pure muscle. Beat that.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    Yup.. if the boys shrink.. it is good stuff.. i've given up buying 10ml bottles.. in my opinion.. too risky... i'm sure most of you have had good luck.. but i feel i got burned twice
    I get the stuff from good sources (pharmacies). So I'm certain the gear is good. But for some reason the boys looks like they're growing... INTERESTING...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevan
    Your not thinking just because gear is in little glass amps that they don't get faked....are you? Think again bro !

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    My sh*ts real, I'm on week 8 of a Test only cycle (400mg) and I've already went from 215 to 238. I eat every two hours, clean (most of the time).
    ummmm , your eating clean and have gained 23lbs ? hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Your not thinking just because gear is in little glass amps that they don't get faked....are you? Think again bro !
    I definately know amps are faked too, got some var from the same guy and i'm pretty sure it was fake too I'm just saying it is harder to fake then the 10ml bottles, everyone seems to be brewing it around here and you just never know whats in it. The last bottle that smelled like a wet dog was the final straw for me and 10ml bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    ummmm , your eating clean and have gained 23lbs ? hmmmmm
    Yes, most of the time my diet is very clean. Yes, I've gained that much weight. Yes, it appears to be true that your first cycle is usually your best as far as gains go. Yes, Ozzy Osbourne is a stuttering idiot.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    If you are using gear or not nutrition, rest, and dedication make all the difference.

Thread Information