ziggyj is offline Junior Member

Asking the doctor for lab work

I know, I know -- the best way to do this is to come clean and say I used steroids . But it's not going to happen. I'm too shy to do that.

So I wanted to ask you guys for some ideas:

How can I explain myself when I ask to get a sperm count and my testosterone levels checked? I'm sure with testosterone I could just say "I don't feel like myself these days, I don't have much libido." But that doesn't explain asking for a sperm count.

MJPC is offline New Member
    why should it matter, he your doctor and its all confidential.

Bigj4155 is offline New Member
    Common knowledge... You just want to know for your own peace of mind. Best way to saty health is prevention :P so you want to catch any illness or abnormalities early.

For all practical purposes, it doesn't matter. But here I go again:

"I'm too shy to do that."

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote to him" Hey Doc... my brother just got tested for a physical... and his test scores came back very low... i would like to have those test done also"

there ya go........

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    I know, I know -- the best way to do this is to come clean and say I used steroids . But it's not going to happen. I'm too shy to do that.

How can I explain myself when I ask to get a sperm count and my testosterone levels checked? I'm sure with testosterone I could just say "I don't feel like myself these days, I don't have much libido." But that doesn't explain asking for a sperm count.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Wow, Bigj. Thanks. Thats so simple and matter of fact. Good advice. Thanks again.

MJPC is offline New Member
    just tell him you love sticking needles in your asa and u can't stop, and if he doesnt test you your gonna rip his head off............ j/k go with the modest approach

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj

I told my doctor the truth, and she in turn acted freaked out and refused to clear me on my physical required for my work.

Her reasoning was the "possible psychotic side effects of steroids ..." That was not what I expected at all.

My biggeest worry was that this in turn could affect my medical coverage, but I do not know yet if it has or will. This board will be the first to know if that happens.

I could get my physical elsewhere or I would have been ****ed. So consider how well you know your doctor before you confide your AS use to him/her. It is an illegal substance after all.

Sincerely,
    MrM

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    id go with spywizards approach......its that big of a deal anyway

Thread Information