zack is offline New Member

need a hand

guyz
    i been playin for around 3 years , and i decided to move things a bit
    it will be my first time to use steriods , i will use Deca and sustanon
    what i had in mind is
    8 weeks cycle
    200 MG deca plus 250mg sustanon weekly
    and using Nolvadex from day one but i need some help on how much should i take daily. for how long
    how does it sound , any good ?
    i also been old about something called Estenazol , not sure about the spelling , it's supposed to burn fats.... anyone heard of it ?

Thnx

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    welcome to AR bro...what r ur goals to burn fat or bulk up?

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    My first two cycle consisted of Deca and Sust and in almost those exact same doses. I gained 25-30 lbs the first time, and the second time I used the gear to preserve muscle mass while cutting. Looking back now, knowing what I know now, I realize that test Enanthate or Cyp would have been a better choice, but I still made great gains. If you aren't taking any other anti-e's, take 20 mgs Nolv a day. Get some clomid too, for PCT. Don't know what Estenazol is. Try a search.

razor67 is offline Banned
    first...here ya go........... j/k

imo, for a first i wouldnt use deca or sust and would opt for a single ester test like enanthate and run it at 500mg for 10 weeks

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    stanzanol is winny..estanazel or whatever must be spanish

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    imo do something more for the novice user, like a enth or cyp, by itself 1st cycle.since sust is a more freq injection kinda thing, try it down the road.alot ppl would agree not to use deca for a first cycle either.here's an example for ya.

test enth 500mg a week for 1-12 weeks.
    10mg of nolva ed
    pct.

"estenazol",i think yur referring to winstrol , it doesnt burn fat, but many ppl use it for cutting. gives u almost a hardened look.

My goal is to bulk mate... stnazol or whatever is supposed to work as winstrol ....
    however , im lookin for anything to cut the fats, during the 8 weeks cycle or after ..

how about Clenbuterol , is it helpin in preservin the gains after i terminate the steriods , since it blocks the cortisone receptors , and what happens when i stop using it..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    For your first cycle try a test only cycle for 10 weeks or so to see how your body reacts to the juice. Something like TEST eth or cyp, 250mg e4d. Test will bulk you up.

toolman is offline Banned
    Zack you are going to get alot of guys here telling you to go with a sinle ester test, and that sust not shot EOD is a waste. But the fact is just like Johny Boy said, you will make nice gains on this cycle. Your doses were exactly the same as my first cycle and I gained 24 lbs. I don't see it getting much better than that, even on a single ester. If your lifting, eating and resting right, it's more than enough gear to grow.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Zack you are going to get alot of guys here telling you to go with a sinle ester test, and that sust not shot EOD is a waste. But the fact is just like Johny Boy said, you will make nice gains on this cycle. Your doses were exactly the same as my first cycle and I gained 24 lbs. I don't see it getting much better than that, even on a single ester. If your lifting, eating and resting right, it's more than enough gear to grow.

i still think that he'll get better gains from a single ester test when shooting e4d's or twice a week than he will shooting sust at the same intervals...

Zack--- like its been suggested in previous posts on this thread, consider running jsut a single ester test at 500 mgs every week or 500 mgs of test with 300 mgs of deca every week for your first cycle.

-MC

Guyz , u been a great help i really appreciate it
    i got the sutsnon already. so cheap
    the final pic looks like that
    8 weeks , 200 Deca plus 250 Susta weekly
    20 mg Nolvadex plus 20 mg proviron from day one
    startin from last week, HCG starts , 5000 units three times in 3 dayz intervals
    then 5000 3 times in 5 dayz intervals
    then Clomid for 2 weeks
    and taking Clenbuterol for 8 weeks right after the 8 week cycle.

Thread Information