Thread: Smokin?

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Smokin?

Does anyone know if cigarette smoking is bas to do when on a cycle does it hinder gains altogether or what? Does anyone have and info other than it is a stupid habit altogether and i know i should quit but any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks, NDG

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    i was wondering the same thing...im a smoker...10yrs+...ive tryed to quit sooooo many times

tbrocato is offline Member
    I know when your smoking you lose weight. Its an appettie suppressor

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    One hit of a cigarette abstracts every mg of vitamin C from your body instantly including other necessary daily vitamins. Also, smoking blocks the capilaries in your lungs and fills them up with tar which inhibits muscular gains due to the need of oxygen to feed the body during intense training.

illflex is offline New Member
    I'm gonna start my next cycle this summer, and when I get ready to start, I'm gonna quit smoking. Everyone I know who quit smoking gained alot of weight since they started eating more food. I figure it's a win win situation.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing good about smoking! I was a smoker for 10 yrs and my gains came slow until I quit. Just quit everyone asks how I quit I just stopped smoking period thats it thats he trick. When you get those cravings tell youself not to be a weak b@tch and man up, you may say well he didnt smoke as much as me or some other crap I smoke 2 1/2 packs of camels a day and quit so quit an stop letting those bastards take your money put it towards food or juice or supps. Just my .50

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    I'm gonna start my next cycle this summer, and when I get ready to start, I'm gonna quit smoking. Everyone I know who quit smoking gained alot of weight since they started eating more food. I figure it's a win win situation.
    Eating more and gaining weight after you quit is only a small factor in why people gain weight.
    Smoking causes ALOT of stress on your heart, once you cease smoking your heart rate will subside a fair bit and in turn reduces your metabolism if you don't do something like cardio or play sports often enough to keep lean.
    I know a few ex smokers who eat decent but still gain weight after they quit just because of the stress factor on the heart being relieved.

Do yourself a favour and try to quit now before you start a cycle, there is enough factors already that you need to keep and eye on to be safe in this game and high blood pressure or extra stress on the heart for nothing is not one that should be taken lightly.
    Look at all the ca$h you will save, a month of not smoking would probably pay for a good kick @ss cycle, at least here in Canada it would.

Good luck!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    There is nothing good about smoking! I was a smoker for 10 yrs and my gains came slow until I quit. Just quit everyone asks how I quit I just stopped smoking period thats it thats he trick. When you get those cravings tell youself not to be a weak b@tch and man up, you may say well he didnt smoke as much as me or some other crap I smoke 2 1/2 packs of camels a day and quit so quit an stop letting those bastards take your money put it towards food or juice or supps. Just my .50
    Very well said, exactly what I was going to say.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    I just quit cold turkey 2 months ago and it was not easy. My main motivator was to be able to use clen which is a bronchodialator. Try a cig after taking some of that! Alot of people are doing that new laser accupuncture and having alot of success. What bothered me most is cravings for sweets...which I never had before. I did not have much discipline. F#CK I'm FAT!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    The way to quit is this. Realize that nicotine is as addictive as heroin. Also admit that you are an addict, of nicotine. So when you go cold turkey, and your mind says OK I'll just have one, realize you can't. Only then will it work. Alot of us went cold turkey and it can be done. I kicked it 2 years and 3 months ago. Not that I'm counting.

You'll also enjoy the dough you save. Good luck, you can do it!!!

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    What about smoking buds? i know for me it increases my appetite and relaxes my muscles. i also heard arnold smoked as well.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    in moderation,smoking bud is ok, but it can kill your drive and make u lazy.ive also read rumors that smoking bud lowers your test level...

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    another thing about the smoking cigarette subject, i have 2 buddies in this recent year that have quit smoking by using zyban. they say it works, but they say withdrawl and by habit were still hard to break. good luck to u guys.

Thread Information