Lenght of cycle... should I extend?

As always, now that I am on,, I am a little fatter than I like, and want to cut but not loose any muscle! So, I am taking 700mg/wk of test prop, that is it. Can I go 120 days, thats 17 weeks, with no other treatment except clomid and nolva at the end?

I want to bulk throught this second bottle, that would be the 80 day mark (11 weeks) and then take another bottle, 40 days to cut.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont see a problem with going 17 weeks. Then proper PCT post cycle. What are you referring to as another treatment. HCG ?

Doses of HCG
    Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia . This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Dont see a problem with going 17 weeks. Then proper PCT post cycle. What are you referring to as another treatment. HCG ?

Doses of HCG
    Smaller doses, more frequently during a cycle will give best overall results with least unwanted side effects. Somewhere between 500iu and 1000iu per day would be best over about a two-week period. These doses are sufficient to avoid/rectify testicular atrophy without increasing oestrogen levels too dramatically and risking gynecomastia. This dosing schedule also avoids the risk of permanently down-regulating the LH receptors in the testes.
    ya, is that needed?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope not on 17 weeks. Woudn't worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    ya, is that needed?

Not me man, I'm a BIG - HUGE - Season ticket holder type fan of HCG .
    Test only would be the only reason I can think that would allow him to go without it..but after 4 months???
    Yeah, I'd run it.
    Ya see, LMR is in Mich.
    It's soooo cold that their nuts are all tiny all the time anyway, so Michiganders tend to lose sight of how big those puppies once were, so they tend to shun HCG..
    If you don't run HCG like I said your nuts will go up inside and it will take major surgery to get them back
    TSW

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats alot of sticks,,spot injections is a must..ouch! im w the warrior i like to run hcg through my WHOLE cycle,but thats just me.

ALirgiht, debate started. So more people chime in here with reason, becasue I need to know!

Thread Information