GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Is this a good price for Winstrol capsules?

15mg Winstrol capsules 100 caps for $100. Is this high priced, I haven't bought any for a long time.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    That's not bad at all.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    thats not too bad, but you'll need 2 orders of the caps to get enough for 6 weeks...

So thats like 75mg a day? I weigh about 197lbs at 12.7- 13% bodyfat. Is that a good doseage? I was thinking of less. I am only running GH withit if I get it. Want to get down to 5-6% Bodyfat then put some real muscle on. Tired of being fat, seems like when I diet down I end up know where near as big as I thought I was with all that fat on.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You should run test with your GH. If youre going to get GH I wouldnt worry about such weight gain. I've run GH and seen a few guys that spend all year on it and it does quite a wonder for cutting you up with out much of an effort. In my opinion I wouldnt just run winny alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    So thats like 75mg a day? I weigh about 197lbs at 12.7- 13% bodyfat. Is that a good doseage? I was thinking of less. I am only running GH withit if I get it. Want to get down to 5-6% Bodyfat then put some real muscle on. Tired of being fat, seems like when I diet down I end up know where near as big as I thought I was with all that fat on.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    You should run test with your GH. If youre going to get GH I wouldnt worry about such weight gain. I've run GH and seen a few guys that spend all year on it and it does quite a wonder for cutting you up with out much of an effort. In my opinion I wouldnt just run winny alone.
    I may run the test later, I am still recovering from neck surgery in January. I just started training again last week and can't go that heavy yet. I was just thinking the Winny would help cut up a little faster. Dieting kinda sucks. I am dropping about 1-2% bodyfat a week so far. I will run with your advice and stay away from the Winny.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    - GAL -->

Thread Information