Yoyomanben is offline New Member

Question about needle purchasing

Does anyone know specifically what the regulations and laws are for TN on purchasing syringes and needles. Can I just walk into any pharmacy and purchase what I need no questions asked, or am I going to get 3rd degreed?

And if that's the case could I just drive across into GA and buy them. If neither of those are possibilities then I guess online would be the route to take. Thanks in advance for the info.

Yoyomanben

razor67 is offline Banned

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yoyo,

In my signature of my post I have an informational link that explains the legality of purchase state to state. It is there, I have read it. You will have to do some reading but there is a graph similar to razor's. My link may be more informational for you if you have a great concern about purchasing.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    its legal to purchurse pinz from any pharmacy...if they give you any flak about it,just say "so your saying you want me to use dirty needles" i gaurantee they sell them to you bro

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    State laws vary. I can't buy needles from pharmacies here in illinois but I can go to vet supply stores and get them. There for b12 shots for my dogs.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Check your PM I sent you a link for pins. I find it to be easier to get them online.

Thread Information