Thread: need help

xkraz20x is offline New Member

need help

hey guys i am newbie to the steroid world..
    i bought some stuff from a friend and he told me its test 250 and the pills are d-ball. now heres the question the test bottle is from mexico and it says Testo-Jet (L/A NRV) and the Dball is little yellow pills he told me that are 25mg pills... is this stuff really what he told me it is?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    i never heard of those tabs and that kind of test....here are some brand of mexixo gear: denkall, qv, brovel, tornell etc....and yellow d-bol does nt ring a bell.

can you post some pics?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, NO flame, but why in the world would you buy something, you know little about???? Before you shoot anything, I suggest you slow down and do some research

Be safe,

BLT

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Testo-Jet L.A. NRV.

INDICATIONS:

Testo-Jet L/A NRV recommends like substitute therapy of testosterone for equinos and dogs, like in the following cases: Surgical or accidental castration, Eunucoidismo and Hipopituitarismo, sexual impotence of endócrino origin.
    The use of Testo-Jet L/A NRV is useful in males with diminution of the libido and physical intensity common in stallion or certain type of infertility due to upheavals in the espermatogenesis.
    Testo-Jet L/A NRV is useful for the treatment of osteoporosis as a result of androgénica deficiency.

DOSE:

Equinos: from 3 to 4 mililiter.
    Canine: of 0,2 to 0,4 mililiter.
    In opinion of the Veterinary Doctor

VIA OF ADMINISTRATION:

Intramuscular deep.

WARNINGS:

In case of appearing adverse androgénicas reactions, associated to the application of this product, it will have to interrupt the treatment and once missing the symptoms it will be able to be started again with a smaller dose.

In the animals that have not reached the complete development, this product is due to apply with well-taken care of and low supervision of the Veterinary Doctor, to avoid the epificiario premature closing, or the precocious sexual development. Not to apply to equinos destined for the human consumption.
    This medicine is for exclusively veterinary use.
    The testosterone, favors the retention of sodium and calcium, reason why it is recommended to use it with animal precaution with renal deficiency, cardiac or hepática.
    To maintain the product in a fresh place and prote'ge' of the light.
    It does not leave east product within reach of the children.

Also, are the yellow tabs octagon shaped? There is 25mg dbol made.
    Quote Originally Posted by xkraz20x
    hey guys i am newbie to the steroid world..
    i bought some stuff from a friend and he told me its test 250 and the pills are d-ball. now heres the question the test bottle is from mexico and it says Testo-Jet (L/A NRV) and the Dball is little yellow pills he told me that are 25mg pills... is this stuff really what he told me it is?

xkraz20x is offline New Member
    the yellow tabs are round

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont know of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xkraz20x
    the yellow tabs are round

Thread Information