Thread: Blood work!

Theatrix is offline Associate Member

Blood work!

Had blood work done and asked for everything under the sun. Got a call on Friday and they said "Urgent", bring everything in that you are taking right away.
    Just finishing up a test/decca/winny cycle.
    Also taking whey/gluttamine(?)/creatine/milk thistle/megamen/flax seed oil
    Any ideas of what to expect of my blood work when I get to the Doc's office?

How far abnormal will my results be?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You say you just finished, like as in a few days ago, or are we talking weeks?

jinos is offline Member
    Well have you even started your pct?

ranran is offline Junior Member
    So are you gonna take in your bottles of test, deca , and winny? JK, I would imagine they are going to be somewhat skewed, especially from the deca, considering how suppresive it is. However, I wouldn't share any more info than I had to, as you do not want this getting back to your ins. company.

Keep us informed as to what your physician says.

Lunacy is offline Member
    You should have waited a few months after the cycle was over before you did this because test levels wont be normal and other stats may be off as well. I am interested, however, to find out where you are in terms of PCT (have you even started) and what the doc says. Def keep us posted!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure your cholesterol and liver values will be out of whack, especially with the winny. They should go back to normal after a few weeks of being off. I wouldnt mention anything about AAS to him either

I'm in my last couple of weeks of the cycle. So, no, haven't started PCT yet. I don't intend to take any of the AAS in and will not disclose to my Doc that I am on a cycle. Just the over the counter stuff.
    They have already told me that my cholesterol and Test are out of wack.
    I did the blood now because I wanted to test for STD's and decided to throw all the others in at the same time.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    I'm in my last couple of weeks of the cycle. So, no, haven't started PCT yet. I don't intend to take any of the AAS in and will not disclose to my Doc that I am on a cycle. Just the over the counter stuff.
    They have already told me that my cholesterol and Test are out of wack.
    I did the blood now because I wanted to test for STD's and decided to throw all the others in at the same time.
    No wonder! If you are still on a cycle your test levels should be crazy.

Well, you are on cycle, so all your stuff is going to be fvcked up, prob chol, test, and liver values are all going to be off. To be honest I would probably avoid the Doc for a while until you are done with pct for your bloodwork. Go figure a guy on cycle with messed up test levels, lmao.

As a second thought, I would avoid the Dr like the plague until you are well clear of gear, last thing you need is for him to prescribe you cholesterol meds and bp meds. Maybe try to throw your ass in the hospital. Still, too funny, getting bloodwork when on.

In the plus column, at least you know your gear is legit.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-24-2005 at 10:26 AM.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    I know that I said this previoulsly, and it has been stated by other as well...do not relinquish any info to your doc. that could follow you around ( as in you health ins.) for the rest of your life. Just had to say it again.

Keep us posted.

shortie,
    I'm curious... why is BP meds bad for AAS users?

I'm curious at this point what the results will yield. I think I will go just to pick up the results and to see what she has to say. If she prescribes anything at this point, obviously I will ignore the scripts. But it will give me a base line or an idea of what happens when "on".
    I take so many supp's that it may confuse her (hoping). But I do intent to deny, deny and deny any accusations

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    shortie,
    I'm curious... why is BP meds bad for AAS users?
    Any kind of med that is adressing a fictitious issue is going to be bad. I.E., he has short term high BP caused by the gear, Doc doesn't know about gear and scripts meds that help with BP, but may interact poorly with AAS, or the ancillaries we take, or create a real physical dependence on these drugs to ever maintain normal BP after he ends his cycle. There was a guy a while back I learned a lot from, not because he had a lot of "know how", but because of his situation. He was diagnosed with low T, everyone here was saying he needed more PCT, or congrats on the HRT bro. Turns out he had a hypothalmic tumor, keep waiting for him to post back how he is doing with it. The point is AAS is a very complicated thing and for us to try and predict every outcome of every drug interaction or medical advisement given on false pretenses is impossible, therefore, if you can't be honest with your doc, you can't get the right treatment, and by having bloodwork done when on cycle by a doc that doesn't know what he is doing has put theatrix in a very precarious situation, he can tell the truth and potentially screw himself, or he can go get meds prescribed he doesn't need and spend $ with the doc he doesn't have to. All in all not good.

Saw my Doc today and she didn't prescibe anything. She did look me in the eye and asked if I was doing an AAS. She felt that would be the only explanation for my labs coming back the way they did. She suggested tappering off of supps and taking labs again in 4 weeks. At this point, my test was 3275 and my good cholesterol was 7. I think she was baking off to give me the time time to clear up. I don't begin my PCT for another two weeks so I would assume that I should hol off on new labs until when? Two months after PCT good?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatrix
    Saw my Doc today and she didn't prescibe anything. She did look me in the eye and asked if I was doing an AAS. She felt that would be the only explanation for my labs coming back the way they did. She suggested tappering off of supps and taking labs again in 4 weeks. At this point, my test was 3275 and my good cholesterol was 7. I think she was baking off to give me the time time to clear up. I don't begin my PCT for another two weeks so I would assume that I should hol off on new labs until when? Two months after PCT good?
    Wow, nice test levels! I would wait at least a month after PCT and 2 sounds a lot better then 1, imo.

Yeah, wait at least a month after PCT ends. LMAO 3275, that's some killer creatine you are taking.

Thread Information