Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Chris Columbus's Avatar
    Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    117

    Critique My First Cycle

    Here it is:

    week Primo (mg) Clen per day
    1 200
    2 300
    3 400
    4 500
    5 500
    6 500
    7 500
    8 500 3
    9 500 3
    10 500 3
    11 300 3
    12 200 3
    13 200 3
    14 3
    15 3
    16 3


    Is post cycle therapy necessary with primo since it tends to not lower endogenous testosterone ? Also, I weigh about 350 is this enough stuff?
    Last edited by Chris Columbus; 04-04-2004 at 12:02 AM.

  2. #2
    quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    the post office!
    Posts
    381
    go read some of the educationnal threads....this is not a flame, just some good advice

  3. #3
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    no no no...I take it your trying to cut down right?
    Have u tried getting on a good diet w/ cardio 5 days a week for 40mins a session?
    If not I'd do that first...
    Steriods don't burn fat.
    Whats your goal? and stats...we'll go from there.

  4. #4
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    **** 350....you definity need to get the diet in check and drop the roids....clen is ok but cardio and diet are the only way you will burn off any fat.

  5. #5
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Yeah u could use clen to help you along but no steriods for now.
    350lbs you need to shed some weight before steriods are in the cards...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Big Boy.
    You can definitely be a Transformation in progress without gear, after you've dropped 75-100lbs, we'll try for the gear Bro.
    Hey, it's not quite as hard as you think if you do it RIGHT.
    I watched my buddy's boss drop 110lbs in 14 months without any drastic measures, just a correct diet, and nose to the stone cardio.
    He's human just like you...You CAN do it.
    TSW

  7. #7
    Chris Columbus's Avatar
    Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    117
    I do cardio about 3 times per week. I definately have some fat but I am also 6 4. and I have been lifting for a long time. If more cardio is necessary I can sure do that. thanks for the tips so far.

  8. #8
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    Dude 350 is huge.....you play football or something???

  9. #9
    Chris Columbus's Avatar
    Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Dude 350 is huge.....you play football or something???
    I kickbox and do ju jitsu

  10. #10
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    I'd do cardio 5 days a week...do supersets for your training....speed it up a little bit...

  11. #11
    Chris Columbus's Avatar
    Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    no no no...I take it your trying to cut down right?
    Have u tried getting on a good diet w/ cardio 5 days a week for 40mins a session?
    If not I'd do that first...
    Steriods don't burn fat.
    Whats your goal? and stats...we'll go from there.

    I am not exactly sure what you mean by stats, but I will provide you with what I think you mean. I am 64 350 lbs, I bench 420 and squat 500 and I don't deadlift due to a back injury. I chose the primo cause I wanted to go safe my first time out. I chose clen to help me to lose some fat. plus clen is relatively safe My goals are to gain some more muscle which does boost metabolism, so that I can loose some fat, get in better shape and add 100 lbs to my core lifts.
    Last edited by Chris Columbus; 04-05-2004 at 06:47 AM.

  12. #12
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    nothing is safer than test bro, as it is already a hormone present in your body. All other steroids , excluding anadrol , are in some way a derivative of test or at least your body sees it that way

  13. #13
    Illusion of size's Avatar
    Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Columbus
    I kickbox and do ju jitsu
    ****, remind me to be nice to you! Brazillian or Jap JJ?

    What's your bodyfat %. Are you over, over weight or just chubby.?
    That will determine if you should do the juice first or the clen first.

    AT first glance I would say drop the flab for summer and then concentrate on your cycle and your core lifts.

    Primo alone, not that great. If you wnat to go really safe look at maybe adding Var.
    Luck

  14. #14
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    If you are 6'4 and 350 you should have a good amount muslce on you...I would focus on cutting first then if you feel you need to add some muscle do that later....

  15. #15
    Chris Columbus's Avatar
    Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    ****, remind me to be nice to you! Brazillian or Jap JJ?

    What's your bodyfat %. Are you over, over weight or just chubby.?
    That will determine if you should do the juice first or the clen first.

    AT first glance I would say drop the flab for summer and then concentrate on your cycle and your core lifts.

    Primo alone, not that great. If you wnat to go really safe look at maybe adding Var.
    Luck
    Brazillian jiu jitsu for sure
    I would go with chubby to descrive about 30 body fat

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    nothing is safer than test bro, as it is already a hormone present in your body. All other steroids , excluding anadrol , are in some way a derivative of test or at least your body sees it that way
    Actually Bro, Primo, Deca and a few others are actually easier on your body overall....they'll shut you down, but to the organs they're more gentle.
    TSW
    (You just temporarily forgot that's all )

  17. #17
    Chris Columbus's Avatar
    Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    117

    I concure

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Actually Bro, Primo, Deca and a few others are actually easier on your body overall....they'll shut you down, but to the organs they're more gentle.
    TSW
    (You just temporarily forgot that's all )
    are you a mormon 50%?
    Last edited by Chris Columbus; 04-07-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •