okiecocker is offline Junior Member

Germany... AAS's available OTC?

Well just what the subject says... are AS's available OTC? Got a buddy in the military there, and we're both trying to figure out. I know the Germans are pretty strict on alot of things but we don't know for sure...so I figured someone here would know.

Jackman is offline Banned
    correct me if im wrong but i heared most drugs are legal there?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ok, i currently live in germany and NO there not otc!!(i wish,if so,i wouldnt call it germany,..more like heaven) they have almost the same laws as the states,,for rec drugs too. holland, u can get mushrooms and bud (perfectly legal).not germany. i think the only place u can get aas is middle eastern countries, greece,and easily from 3rd world countries--such as the ukraine--their illegal there but very,very easy to get).im sure if your buddy gets a membership at a gym on the economy,,he can find one of these german bb's to hook him up.

Gear101 is offline Member
    chec rep.. i think has some..

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    They are not over the counter there, but you can find a lot of pharmacies that will still sell them. Just have to ask around. I lived there for two and a half years and had no problem getting anything I wanted. And the beauty of it was that it was all human grade, brand name products. The best years of my life.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure about that, many apotehk's (pharmacies) dont. i know. many german bb i know have told me that there really harsh on AAS.illegal bro, maybe back then, but not now.

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm... o well. Thanks guys. Man Germany is almost worst than the states it seems. Everything I send there gets stopped in customs (even if it's just clothes) if I don't use one of the APO's first.

Sorken is offline Member
    Illegal in Germany.. In all EU country's.. No way you can get anything in these countrys in the pharmacies.. think the police could come even if you just ask for it !

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    They are not over the counter there, but you can find a lot of pharmacies that will still sell them. Just have to ask around. I lived there for two and a half years and had no problem getting anything I wanted. And the beauty of it was that it was all human grade, brand name products. The best years of my life.
    Yea gotta agree with him on that. i been 4 times and easily got it through some friends of mine. But no its not legal and nor will it probably ever be legal. As far as i know they aren't real strict on possession or anything

Thread Information