BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Ok, so i gotta question that a newb might ask

Enanthate and cyp take about 4 weeks to start having an effect. Now if one was to take 500mg a week for the first 4 weeks vs. taking 300mg a week for the first 4 weeks would it take longer for the 300mg to kick in???

ps--im not thinking about using that low of dosages, just curious to what the factor is that makes it take so long to kick in and if it is dose dependent

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    probably...because if u think about it, thats 800 more mg in four weeks...thats 2 and a half more injections with the 300 mg per week...so it will probably kick in maybe a week or so earlier.......but that is just me doin a little thinking

barbarian is offline Banned
    i disagree, with that ester on there it takes a certian amount of time for it to build up enof for it to kick with any doesage IMO anyone else?

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Enan and Cyp start working right away, but they are absorbed over a two week period. What you are talking about is front loading; Say you want to run 500mg of test a week and don't want to wait a couple of weeks. so you would take the dose of a two week period (1000mg) and this will jump start you. after the first week, go back down to the 500mg

hey barbarian....PLEASE don't talk about easters or carbonyl groups or anything else involved with organic chemistry...i just had a sick organic chem test today...i can't take that **** anymore...lol

esters*

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowout247
    Enan and Cyp start working right away, but they are absorbed over a two week period. What you are talking about is front loading; Say you want to run 500mg of test a week and don't want to wait a couple of weeks. so you would take the dose of a two week period (1000mg) and this will jump start you. after the first week, go back down to the 500mg
    Actually they do not start working right away. For someone to start feeling Test Cyp or Enan, your looking at 4 weeks for it to kick in. Test Prop, on the other hand will kick in a lot quicker.

Both cyp and enanthate will begin to be released/deesterified right away.....the half lives just simply indicate the point at which 1/2 of the compound has been deesterified then degraded or bound. Test doesn't really "kick in". It simply builds up/ramps up to a plasma level at which the effects are more noticeably felt. Using a smaller dose will take longer to reach that same plasma threshold level.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Thats' why you see guys with cycles like this

week 1-4 test prop
    week 1-12 500mgtest enan or cyp

notice that you are injecting 2 types of test...

cool............... huh........

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Actually they do not start working right away. For someone to start feeling Test Cyp or Enan, your looking at 4 weeks for it to kick in. Test Prop, on the other hand will kick in a lot quicker.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    so... is injecting MORE test from the get go a good way to do it... ??? I want to see some mods opinions on it... if im running test E 500mg a week for 13 weeks... would I want to run 1000 a week for weeks 1-2 or even 3??? is this a safe practice? I would like to see quicker gains myself and not waste my weight gainer the first few weeks with minimal results... how about doing the same thing with Deca ? Thanks guys..

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    so... is injecting MORE test from the get go a good way to do it... ??? I want to see some mods opinions on it... if im running test E 500mg a week for 13 weeks... would I want to run 1000 a week for weeks 1-2 or even 3??? is this a safe practice? I would like to see quicker gains myself and not waste my weight gainer the first few weeks with minimal results... how about doing the same thing with Deca? Thanks guys..
    That's frontloading. It works to reach the target plasma levels quicker, but using prop the first few weeks of a cycle in addition to a longer estered test works even better. That's another reason an oral like Dbol will be run at the beginning of a cycle too.

palequail is offline Banned
    I believe enanthate is 7 day ester and cyp is 8 day correct??

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    That's frontloading. It works to reach the target plasma levels quicker, but using prop the first few weeks of a cycle in addition to a longer estered test works even better. That's another reason an oral like Dbol will be run at the beginning of a cycle too.
    Agreed.
    I don't know if loading Deca would do much good though. The half life is so long.

Thread Information