100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Question Ramping up Test??? (MODS?)

I want some of you mods out there to pick your brain a bit ... is injecting MORE TEST E from the get go a good way to do it... ??? So that you can get your "saturation" of it if you will into you body faster so that you can start seeing results from it faster? if im running test E 500mg a week for 13 weeks... would I want to run 1000 a week for weeks 1-2 or even 3??? My thought on it is that if it takes until week 4 to start showing results then by doing 2 times the amount for 2 weeks you should start seeing the results by week 3 for sure.... or even just your first 3 shots at 500mg each... (a week and a half ramp up) is this a safe practice? I would like to see quicker gains myself and not waste my supps the first few weeks with minimal results... how about doing the same thing with Deca ? Thanks guys..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how bout running prop or dbol until week 4 when the gains from the E start coming?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    how bout running prop or dbol until week 4 when the gains from the E start coming?
    Good advise, nuff said.

I don't want to use dbol because I'm running winny at the end of my cycle... and as far as prop goes... I don't have any...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    pm all the mods........you won't like any advice us common folk give you anyway.You weren't happy with backer123's thread,why do you think this will be different?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    pm all the mods........you won't like any advice us common folk give you anyway.You weren't happy with backer123's thread,why do you think this will be different?

If you ask for advice, why in the fu*k don't you take it???

hey bro don't take this personal... point being I asked a question.... not for suggestions on WHAT ELSE TO TAKE... i ask for mods specifically... maybe I should have said... mods, vets, and anyone else that knows what they are talking about....
    I already knew that Prop and Dbol were options but I didn't ask about them... if someone KNOWS if you can actually use TEST E (not SUBSTITUTE it) in the way I described I would appreciate your input (mod or not)....

Don't cuss at me ... next time someone asks you something... just randomly reply back like you did.... regardless of what they were asking.. thanks for nothing..

i ask for mods specifically
    The mods have a few more important things to do.

ok well if they do then they won't reply... no harm done right??? but one problem with me puting that... gives an open invitation to people like you to come harass me... I would appreciate it if you gave me no more "random" advice and if you wouldn't post in my thread.. thanks

Da Bull if you have anything to say about my question your advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thread Information