gymnut4u is offline Member

Cool new to the site but not the steel

Hello all ,I have to say I have been to alot of sites but this is the best one yet. Well let me start by giveing my stats.

I was 6'2 and 240 with 9 % body fat and was badly injured in a car wreck,I have been on the mend for the last two years.

I am 95 % healthy now and hungry again !!!!! I will say that i am in no way the shape i was in two years ago and it is probely the hardest part to take!

Here is the terable shape i am in right now.

6 '2 200lbs 25 % body fat
    34 inch waste,I have kept some of my mass , I guess it is due to my will to keep something of my pre-injury size .

I will be starting more cardio to get the body fat down and wheels back up to snuff.

Will be starting ,cytomel & clen In a few weeks !!!!!

wish me luck and thanks for the time and any advice in the future .

gymnut

ptbyjason Guest
    welcome to the board bro. It sounds like you have the persistence to return to your former size. Best of luck to you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome aboard bro. You now have access to some of the best minds on the web...and they are always willing to help

timvds is offline Member
    man, i hear ya with the whole car wreck thing. broke my kneecap in a motorcycle wreck when i was 20. all the pain meds and sh*t made me look like a troll doll. youll bounce back though

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Best of luck man, Keep your mind into it, and you'll get back there. We'll keep ya motivated here.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yes they will!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard my friend!

Good luck on your comeback!

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro

KDOG

Thanks for all the support bro's,This ia a pic from late 99 and what i will get back to ,from my fat self ,lol. Hey diesel the advar was no rip off he is one of my idols ,and at one time I was told in a few years would most likely look a lot like him before the wreck ,When i reached his age. later guys
    gymnut

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, one thing you got on your side is muscle memory. I know how frusterating it can be to get huge and then lose it to serious injury or sickness. This is one of the best boards around I think you will find it very useful. Now get to the gym at start !!

Hey bros here are some of the injuries I got from the wreck ,

I was t -boned @ 60 on driverside

tore 3 muscles in neck
    pulled all the tendons ,three ligimants wore torn in neck
    cracked 3 vert in back and one in neck
    tore one muscle in shoulder
    broke 3 ribs
    broken color bone

I was in a fiberglass neck and shoulder brace for 8 months ,and physical theripy for 1 1/2 years

The doc's say that if it had not been for my muscle size and strength ,that it would have killed me or I would have been in a wheel chair .

I say to antone that thinks body building is just for looks ,it saved my life and maybe more people out there than me !

The only problem is with my neck right now .When i do shruggs or any lift that pulls on my neck it gives me migranes.

If any of you guys know of any neck work outs that I can use to bring it back up to snuff ,shoot them my way .

P.S sorry for the long post ,but it is nice to be on a board where you have a voice and bro's to help!
    gymnut

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

hey bro..welcome to the board and I know what you're going through.I had a major leg injury that was suppossed to take a year to heal,but due to my determination and drive to excel,it only took me about 5-6 months to heal.I was back at the gym and pushing that weight like I always have.I'm still slightly a little off from where I was but not by much..if you have the drive and determination,you will succeed my brother..take it easy and again,welcome to the fold........

Thanks for all the kind words brotha's ,I love the site,I just need to know where the link to AR Anonymous is i think I am a junkie !!!!!!!!!!!

CRUSHER is offline New Member
    WELCOME TO THE STABLE OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Thanks bro I will try to get it back and even better than before !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear about your accident, but welcome aboard bro!

NightOp is offline Member
    welcome, and wow thats great that you have the drive to get back to where you were in size and strength... about the neck exercises.. have you tried the neck machine that you tilt your head side to side against a resistance bar/pad? that might be a good way to slowly get your stregth back and get used to working the neck.. just a suggestion,

Thanks guys !!!!!!

Nightop ,,,,,,,,been on the machine for a month or so ,kinda hurt for a while but it is good now , almost back to a good weight on shrugs and deads ,so I am going to weight till the last of april or first of may to start the cycle !!!! , as you all know if your not 100% gear is a waste of time and money !

Thread Information