UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Feeling the sust kick in after just 2 ampules ?

did full amp of sust250 on Thu, then full amp again last night (Sat) and today I swear im feeling something!. Funny thing is that last 2 days Iwas feeling like the flu - now that is passed I really want to push weights.

Just my antecdotal report.. maybe its placebo + the passing of the sust flu reaction.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    It does have prop, but that hits about 5 days after your first shot so I hear. I did prop and I never felt it "kick in" For me it was slow, but every work out for the first 5 weeks was the best I have ever had.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    think it is in our mind bro.. but that is good to.. so long as it makes you train harder, you won't really feel it for 3 to 4 weeks

Gear101 is offline Member
    it is a blend.. but that seems fast

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    truthfully i dont know if thats enough prop(30mg) to be getting the "pump",maybe with eod injections but not twice a week...i think alot of it is in our heads...im taking 100mg prop eod and i was feeling it after the 3rd injection...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, you wait until your 5 weeks into the cycle and everything is kicked in full steam.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I know exactly what your sayin Testsubject....I just finished my 5th week and WHAT A DIFFERENCE..i saw my buddies last night that I havent seen since before I started and they all said i got tremendous. GOod luck urbandog

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    why r u only doing sust n deca for your first week....that really makes no sense....you shouldve jump started with dbol or suspension or something like that for weeks 1-4....that kick is all in your head bro

I have some D-bol..you thnk I should add it to my front load too?

Im doing a full amp of sust + full amp of deca EOD for the first week

that's not enuf of a frontload ?

If I add the D-bol - is it true I should be drinking unsweetened grapefruit juice with it ?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    ohhhh 1 whole amp sust n deca eod , it takes 4 weeks for each of these to kick in...you are wasting gear and money. you cant jump start a cycle with slow ester test.the only benifit you r getting out of this is the prop in the sust

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    add the dbol .
    Sust EOD is good. The prop needs to be replentished every 48 hours but it's still not really enough to jumpstart a cycle.
    Why are you taking cyp? It's another long ester that you've already got 3 of in the Sust 250.Just curios bro.?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    on karachis right now, end of the 7th wk and im just starting to really feel the bang(first time with sust)...im in wk 7 of a pre-comp diet and im stronger then i was when i started.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    add the dbol .
    Why are you taking cyp? It's another long ester that you've already got 3 of in the Sust 250.Just curios bro.?
    started the D-bol alreeady. I went with Cyp cuase it was the cheapest. I figgered that Test is Test - be it slow or fast. If Im taking it over a 12 week period injecting at half the half life does it make any diff which version it is ?

If so..what Test do you reccomend and why for a 12 week rookie cycle for someone who only wants to use one AAS during the cycle?

garygill is offline Junior Member
    yo man..sust is slow..it would take bout 5 weeks to kik in..but these guys r all jus haters!

Thread Information