Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alright... PPL from start to finish

Well, here it is, PPL SAtest200 from start to finish. To start with, I ordered the test, then the next day I ordered their nolva and clo. The nolva and clo were here less than 5 days later, but still no test. It will be here though, I'm not worried.

Alright, the only thing I will be taking is this test (satest200) from PPL. I will post my diet in the next couple of days, but will mention now, diet wise.... I am not going to be counting cals, and I am not going to stuff my self like I did last cycle. I am aiming for 240 260 grams of protien a day(I only weigh 165). I will post a couple of sample eating days this week some time.

PICS..... I will post a few pics later today. I had some recent pics taken but to be extra accurate I will take some new ones.

Other than that, I will start and let yall know..... as soon as the stuff arrives.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    good luck on the cycle.

NoLimits is offline Member
    How about some stats to go with that weight of 165!

Stats, brown hair, blue eyes, and really sexy!!

Haha, Bf is 11-12 % what else do you wanna know? Uhhhh, 5'8" tall, wide frame.....

NoLimits is offline Member
    It must be nice going thru life in a delusional state!

How about an age? You must have one! And for having a wide frame and only weight 165, what am I missing?

LOL! I am 26. Wide frame.... I don't know, I just have a wide frame. Do a search for posts under my user name and look at my pics, I was just over 170 then.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on the SAtest right now with the tabladrol...you'll enjoy the test! Happy growing...

So you like the test? You can actually feel it?

pics

Here they are, didn't have much time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alright... PPL from start to finish-ar-copy.jpg   Alright... PPL from start to finish-ar4.jpg   Alright... PPL from start to finish-ar3.jpg   Alright... PPL from start to finish-ar1.jpg   Alright... PPL from start to finish-ae4.jpg  

What bodyfat do you think I am at, 11-12, or you think that is being generous?

THanks again nolimits..... Do you now see what I mean about the wide frame? Not bad for 165 huh?

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't look like you're holding on to much fat....my guess is 10 to 11%. That's about where I'm at, but at 6'2"/214.

Keep pump'en and watch all the others suffer.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I would say his body fat is probablty a little lower than that not to create a fuss but it might be more in the 8-9% range.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I would say his body fat is probablty a little lower than that not to create a fuss but it might be more in the 8-9% range.
    Well as much as I would like to turn this post into a "what do you think my bf is" post, (since the dumb**** trainer at the gym can't tell me!) I am not going to..... becasue I just got my gear and I am about to start the show.

Ok........ Should I dose this 100ed or 200eod? People who know about this stuff please respond. It is 9:30 pm where I am at right now, I am going to go to bed and wake up and take the first shot!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

Soo.. Pics are above, stats are above..... what else?? Oh ya sample eating day! It will come next, anything else you can think of to help judge the progress?

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    This may sound stupid bro, but you can get a pretty close reading of your body fat by this method. It's only about 1-2% off from the body fat measuring calibers

Multiply your weight(in the nude ) by 1.082
    Example: if you weigh 200,
    (200)X(1.082)=216.40

Add 94.42
    Example: 216.40 + 94.42=310.82
    (weight factor)

Your waist measurement(at navel) x 4.150
    Example:if your waist is 34"
    (34) x (4.15)=141.10
    (waist factor)

Weight Factor-Waist Factor
    Example: 310.82 - 141.10=169.72
    (169.72 is your lean body mass)

Actual Weight-Lean body Mass
    Example:200 - 169.72=30.28
    (30.28 is your body fat)

(Body Fat/Actual Weight)x(100)
    Example: (30.28/200)x(100)=15.24%

Your body fat would be 15.14%

I got this out of a book by Edward A. Byrd (NO2-The 21 day Transformation)

-JJ-

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    This may sound stupid bro, but you can get a pretty close reading of your body fat by this method. It's only about 1-2% off from the body fat measuring calibers

Multiply your weight(in the nude ) by 1.082
    Example: if you weigh 200,
    (200)X(1.082)=216.40

Add 94.42
    Example: 216.40 + 94.42=310.82
    (weight factor)

Your waist measurement(at navel) x 4.150
    Example:if your waist is 34"
    (34) x (4.15)=141.10
    (waist factor)

Weight Factor-Waist Factor
    Example: 310.82 - 141.10=169.72
    (169.72 is your lean body mass)

Actual Weight-Lean body Mass
    Example:200 - 169.72=30.28
    (30.28 is your body fat)

(Body Fat/Actual Weight)x(100)
    Example: (30.28/200)x(100)=15.24%

Your body fat would be 15.14%

I got this out of a book by Edward A. Byrd (NO2-The 21 day Transformation)

-JJ-

Thanks bro, I got some waist - wrist calculator that comes with a chart that I use, It says 9%, but who knows how acc they are.

Alright, First shot down........ wooo hooooooo! I miss this. Alright, here is the break down.

I am doing 200mg eod. Using 28 g slin pins (1/2") to inject. Rotating shoulders and bi's.

Anyone think I should go 100 ed instead?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    what is your previous cycle experience....

100mg ed comes out to 700mg/wk. 200mg ed comes out 1400mg/wk.

1400mg/wk is quite a bit bro....

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    100mg ed comes out to 700mg/wk. 200mg ed comes out 1400mg/wk.

1400mg/wk is quite a bit bro....

peace,

ttgb
    2nd cycle, but you misread my post above, I was asking if I should do 200 EOD, or 100ED.

OK, Here is a sample day diet.

Meal 1
    1/2 carton of eggbeaters
    little veggies in eggs
    little whit mozzarella cheese in eggs
    1 bowl of allbran mixed with a flax type ceral, some times oatmeal, sometimes hashbrowns.... just depends
    1 big glass of oj

meal 2
    2-3 cups of cottage cheese w/ mandrain oranges

meal 3
    2 chicken breasts w/ salad or stir fry or brown rice.
    Or
    2 big huge pork chops, (the white lean ones) w/ baked potato and half can of corn

meal 4 pre work out 1 hour before w/o
    1/2 cup oats, or 1 cup of brown rice
    Some times a can of tuna, sometimes no protein
    1 apple or orange, 15 min before w/o

PWO shake,
    2 big scoops of dextrose/multidextrose mix
    44 grams of pro rated whey portein

PWO Meal 1 to 1 and half hours after shake
    1 cup of brown rice, 1 can of chicken in can (62 grams Portein) white cheese and big glass of milk.

THis is just a sample day. My hole schedule/ life is about to change..... so will what I eat. I will post samples thruought of eating days.

Still no pain at all from the injection 3 hours ago. Hit 1ml (200mg) in the left delt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    2nd cycle, but you misread my post above, I was asking if I should do 200 EOD, or 100ED.
    my bad bro...no wonder it sounded so out of place to me when I read it the first time...I was scratching my head... ...wondering how you were coming to those 2 options.

So, IMO, I would do the 200mg/ eod.

peace,

ttgb

Alright, It is 9 hours later and I can tell I took a shot this morning.... nothing major, I can just tell that I took a shot.

When does stuff like this kick in.... about how many days?

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Great thread been waitng to here some feed back from some other members about their oils.

Alright, took second shot this morning and shoulder is sore tonight. NOt to bad though, I can just tell I took a shot. Using 28g 1/2" and rotating between shoulders and biceps, might work the chest in a few times as well. Taking it easy in the gym this week and am gonna start hittting it hard next week. I had a long week at work(my last day was wed. night. I was beat so I skipped the gym and just came home to bed. Graveyard is the worst shift ever, it should be illeagal! Anyways, got a part time job at a gym to supp my income while I earn some comission. So, Plenty of time to focus on diet and training.

Keep yall posted!

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    is ppl real, or are they prohormones

dumblucky is offline Member
    28g and .5" for shoulders??
    man that would take forever
    Im not sure about .5" either ....

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yea - those are insulin pins - thats what I use too - tho I had to use my 25gs yesterday for quads - just jam the .5" in fairly far and its fine.

Anyone see that they came out with Tren Ethan???? I am supposed to get some and I cant wait

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker B' Huge
    is ppl real, or are they prohormones
    Prohormones that really work

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    yea - those are insulin pins - thats what I use too - tho I had to use my 25gs yesterday for quads - just jam the .5" in fairly far and its fine.

Anyone see that they came out with Tren Ethan???? I am supposed to get some and I cant wait

I was wondering about the quads, although that is my least fav place to shoot! They seem to be working for the delts. I am gonna try the biceps next. I really like using the slin pins, they are so small you can't even tell you are using them! Let us know about your newest gunnie pig experiance when you are done. (tren) You are luck as helll Dude!

yeah, I prefer delts and bis - its been awhile since hitting my quads and they are soooooore first time around - whereas in my arms and shoulders I hardly feel a thing - oh well

Ya, these are the worst shots I have had yet for the pain factor, well I wouldn't even call it the pain facotor cause it really doesn't hurt. Last time though I used pvl and that stuff doesn't hurt at all! You can't even tell you took the shot. Oh well, like I said, this ain't bad at all.

Alright, 3rd shot today in the bicep. A little sore 9 hours later, nothing major though. I can tell I am a tad bloated, but not much. How long till prop kicks in and do you gain any weight on it?

I think that I was getting a little better pump last night, I hit the 30 pound db's for side laterals last night in the gym, First time I ever hit 30s with success and I got 7 reps out. Also felt pretty good doing db press as well.

I love juice!

Oh ya, diet is still the same, 5 meals a day with lots of protein at at least 4 of them.

Alright, this **** ain't funny. I woke up this morning and It feels like I have a baseball in my bicep. I don't think I will use biceps anymore. 1cc maybe too much for the biceps?

bicepts take a bit to get used to - same thing happens with me if i havent hit them in awhile - but it does seem to make them larger

The SAtest from ppl isn't giving me hardly any pain now...still doing quads and glutes, I think i'll move on to delts this week. loving the tabladrol BTW. I also started their clen and t3 and feeling jacked all day and night, still getting to sleep...maybe the keto is helping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    The SAtest from ppl isn't giving me hardly any pain now...still doing quads and glutes, I think i'll move on to delts this week. loving the tabladrol BTW. I also started their clen and t3 and feeling jacked all day and night, still getting to sleep...maybe the keto is helping?

Mallet, What are your feelings on the satest 200 so far?

I am getting bloat, not much, but noticeable. How long should it take for me to start feeling it in the gym? This is the only thing I am on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Mallet, What are your feelings on the satest 200 so far?

I am getting bloat, not much, but noticeable. How long should it take for me to start feeling it in the gym? This is the only thing I am on.
    I'm getting a little bloat as well...I think it's because I'm getting a build up of the phenylprop. I'm shooting EOD and phenyls good for atleast 3-4 days. Well I stopped the drols 2 days ago so I'm just running the SAtest now also with the clen and t3 and my strength is remaining and my weight hasn't dropped like alot of people insist will happen after discontinuing drol...I felt the test working almost immediately and now my pumps are still great and I'm not losing any muscle yet...soooo we'll no more in a couple of days. I've taken 8 or 9 shots so far of the test.

Right on bro. I thought I was feeling it n the gym after my 3rd shot as well. Not quite sure, but I think. 4th shot is tomorrw and I will be hitting the gym hard next week so we will see. Keep us posted and I will do the same!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information