Thread: jurox?

buckwheat is offline Associate Member

jurox?

anybody ever use jurox roids.im looking for info on quality, cycleresults.especially deca 300,anavar10mg tabs,and EQ200.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    dude edit this post thats a source bro

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    i aint no source and i dont need a source.take this how you want it bro.i wanna know if anyone has anything good or bad to say bout jurox labs.my source has jurox gear and i aint buying without hearing good feed back from those whom have used jurox.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    lol... No Bro, he's OK, Jurox is Lab/Company, (Like QV or SL or Upjohn) not a "source" as we know sources.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheat
    i aint no source and i dont need a source.take this how you want it bro.i wanna know if anyone has anything good or bad to say bout jurox labs.my source has jurox gear and i aint buying without hearing good feed back from those whom have used jurox.
    Oh, and yes, Jurox is good, but if the bottles only say Jurox ya might wanna check it out some, cuz now they're known as SYD Group, or SYD Group/Jurox...so if it says ONLY jurox, it's either old, or fake...but honestly I've Never once seen faked Jurox.
    TSW

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Jurox is good stuff from what I know. Although as far as I know in 1999 they ran out of business, and then chnaged to SYD Group. So if you got any gear that has Jurox on it, its probably old, and may have expied by now. However SYD Group is excatly same thing, good luck.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    LOL

Yea bro syd group is good stuff. Their test never hurts like qv does.

RDL

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    hardy har har....glad everyone thinks that is so funny...you can order straight from jurox ...check out their web site and get back to me .....who laughing now!

I dont get it now, i have seen the new jurox site, and i thought they were out of business and have changed to syd group? And syd group go their own site too? 1 company 2 sites? wtf...can some1 pls clear dis up pls?

fusion600: you cant order straight from their site, you have to get a vet prescription, or get your vet to get the stuff for you. so u cant just order from them, or go to their factory and get it. i suppose this is just like every other setroid, either human or animal, it must be prescribed, unless u got contacts. but i am still very confused coz jurox is syd group as far as i know, and syd group has another site of their own. it dont make sense

Thread Information