Thread: primo in cycle

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

primo in cycle

during my next cycle I'm going to be running primo alongside prop and var. I have 2 10cc bottles of primo 100 from SL. For those experienced with primo would I be better served to run 300mg/wk for a shorter time or 200mg wk for 10wks? I know some of you are gonna say dont bother unless im running 400mg wk, but im gonna stick with 2-300 along side the var and prop. Thanks for any replies.

Gear101 is offline Member
    IMHO you really need to be up to somewhere in the 300-400mg ew to get promi to work. personally i'd go with tren .,..

Quote Originally Posted by Gear101
    IMHO you really need to be up to somewhere in the 300-400mg ew to get promi to work. personally i'd go with tren.,..

thanks for the advice... but I have the primo so Im not really asking what would go in place of it. Also, since I still play sports that require running, fina isn't really on the top of my list because of how it influences your wind.

Gear have you ever used primo before? I've heard conflicting stories. Some bro's say 200 is enough(alot of books list that as a minimum dose), while some say up to 600mg. Thats a big range. Either way I think it's a little mild for me.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    if u had one more 10cc vial i would go with the 300, but sounds like your stuck @ 200 for 10 wks..when u get the prop, i would AT LEAST do eod inj at 100mg(many prefer ed injections to their test total up for the week). and if u have the money try to hit the var ed for at least 30mg (i prefer 40),,,overall,i think itll make a good cut cycle.

Gear101 is offline Member
    just got a free bottle of the stuff and a 10ml bottle will only last me about a week and a half... 10/200

I can essentially do 300 for 6wks and then 200 for one more week, or 200 for 10wks what do you all think would be better?. I'll probably be doing eod on the prop, because that way I could add it with the primo and ease the sting of the prop. var I planned on running between 25-35mg ed. Gonna start with 25 and see how my strength goes with it(why use more than I have to right?) Maybe add winny, but I should be straight with just the three. I'm also going to run t-3 mid cycle.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to run atleast 400 a week for the effects to really take affect. Depending on you tolerance of the drug however 600mg may be required. It is a slow acting AS that puts on lean mass and some say helps even burn a little fat. Mallet takes that side where as Billy Bath says no fat burning occures. In my personal experience I believe the fat burning theory. Primo should be run I think for atleast 10 weeks.

So I should probably try to find another bottle huh?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    during my next cycle I'm going to be running primo alongside prop and var. I have 2 10cc bottles of primo 100 from SL. For those experienced with primo would I be better served to run 300mg/wk for a shorter time or 200mg wk for 10wks? I know some of you are gonna say dont bother unless im running 400mg wk, but im gonna stick with 2-300 along side the var and prop. Thanks for any replies.
    I ran primo at 400 a week with prop and wini and had great results .. imo i was always recomended to use primo at around 400mg a week

Quote Originally Posted by funkdoc911
    I ran primo at 400 a week with prop and wini and had great results .. imo i was always recomended to use primo at around 400mg a week

how long did you run it for? how long was the total cycle? and finally who made the primo?

Thread Information