djboots is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Injection Infection!!

Well On Fri I Shot 1ml Of Test And 1ml Deca In My Quad For The First Time And I Think I Have An Infection. It Is Real Sore But Not In The Spot I Hit It. It Is Very Sore Below Injection Site In A Little Red And Swollen. Also This Sounds Weird But The The Area Is Also Very Warm. Any One Know Was Up?

Keep an eye on the site but if you used relatively sterile technique the chances are slim that you will have a problem. Massage the area and sit in a hot tub or use hot compresses to help it. I have had this problem before and it was no big deal.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If the problem doesn't go away and it turns out you do have an infection see a doc. Just tell them you used b-12.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Keep an eye on it bro...it just could be an inflamation.I doubt it's anything to worry about.keep an eye on your temperature and feel for swollen glands.I lived through much worse than that.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Shouuld I Stay Away From Quad Shots Or Could This Be A One Time Thing.
    Oh And Yes I Was Very Carefull And Took All Sterle Precautions New Pin Alcohal Swab And Ect........

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

No infection!!!

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    Oh And Yes I Was Very Carefull And Took All Sterle Precautions New Pin Alcohal Swab And Ect........
    That's just part of it Bro. Have you used this gear in other area's with no problems. If so, you will be fine. Peace

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    You probably just inflamed your muscle tissue..........if it makes you feel any better,2 weeks ago I did a delt shot with prop and after pulling the pin out some puss leaked through the hole...a few days later it hurt like hell,so I spoke with some medical personel and all agreed it was nothing to worry about.Soreness lasted a few days and went away and guess what?I'm still alive!!

Thread Information