STUPES is offline Junior Member

Types of site injections?

I know obvioulsy the number on places for injections are buttocks and shoulder. I'm wondering if it's possible and how do I inject in to my calves,biceps, and triceps. I know it migh tbe a little dangerous in the bicep it might be a stupid question. I've heard you can do it in your calves and triceps. This up comming cycle wil be winni, propinate, and Finaplix . I heard winni was a good test to inject in the triceps can you guys help me out thanks much appreciated.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    I know obvioulsy the number on places for injections are buttocks and shoulder. I'm wondering if it's possible and how do I inject in to my calves,biceps, and triceps. I know it migh tbe a little dangerous in the bicep it might be a stupid question. I've heard you can do it in your calves and triceps. This up comming cycle wil be winni, propinate, and Finaplix. I heard winni was a good test to inject in the triceps can you guys help me out thanks much appreciated.

Spotinjections.com

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STUPES
    I know obvioulsy the number on places for injections are buttocks and shoulder. I'm wondering if it's possible and how do I inject in to my calves,biceps, and triceps. I know it migh tbe a little dangerous in the bicep it might be a stupid question. I've heard you can do it in your calves and triceps. This up comming cycle wil be winni, propinate, and Finaplix. I heard winni was a good test to inject in the triceps can you guys help me out thanks much appreciated.
    check out www.spotinjections.com for pics...

ive hit my quads, a$$, shoulders, tri's, bi's, calves, lats, chest...and im gonna try my traps...

thanks guys dont ya think its pretty dangerous ya chest?

Sweet. Do you guys have any tips that I should follow and what to be aware of? cause all I've ever done was a$$ and shoulder.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Spot injections are pointless, unless you are shooting synthol (obviously) and IGF-1..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed... spot injections are a myth and dont work.
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Spot injections are pointless, unless you are shooting synthol (obviously) and IGF-1..

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    i disagree...true about "spot injecting for growth" that wont work unless you use very short componds like susp...

the reason behind it would be if your shoot ing 1-2 times per day like me, i need to rotate spots...the more spots i can do, the less scare tissue

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me rephrase this.. Spot injections are pointless.. Yes its fine to rotate sites, but don't plan on the muscles you shoot to get any bigger compared to other muscles because you are shooting them...

Cold you better get big off that cycle you're on!!!!!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    I agree with monster.

I think that "spot injections for growth are a myth" is a myth. Things like test suspension and IGF-1 (and obviously synthol) can induce more growth at the injection site than elsewhere. However, you have to schedule and dose with this goal in mind. It's not unheard of for guys to take care of slight symmetry issues 30 days or so before a show by site injections with test suspension alone. You won't have any dramatic effects, but there is certainly potential for site-specific effects

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I think that "spot injections for growth are a myth" is a myth. Things like test suspension and IGF-1 (and obviously synthol) can induce more growth at the injection site than elsewhere. However, you have to schedule and dose with this goal in mind. It's not unheard of for guys to take care of slight symmetry issues 30 days or so before a show by site injections with test suspension alone. You won't have any dramatic effects, but there is certainly potential for site-specific effects
    thank you einstein for clearing that up...

monster...if i dont gain 20+ pounds im blameing it on you!!!! you fukker!!! j/j bro

I know IGF, HGH, and synthol are good for spot injections but I didn't know test suspension could induce muscle growth at the site as well. I have used susp many times and noticed nothing different from any other steroids at injections sites. I have not see any studies or research material supporting growth at injection sites. Do you have one for test suspension I can see. PM the site if you want.

Hey, Einstein get back here you!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I know IGF, HGH, and synthol are good for spot injections but I didn't know test suspension could induce muscle growth at the site as well. I have used susp many times and noticed nothing different from any other steroids at injections sites. I have not see any studies or research material supporting growth at injection sites. Do you have one for test suspension I can see. PM the site if you want.
    No, I don't have any studies nor have I seen any. Test suspension is very similar to IGF-1, in that it is immediately able to bind its receptor once injected. Injecting into a particular site will mean a higher ratio of test suspension to AR at that site (with pretty much any other gear, this is meaningless due to the ester being attached). You'll get more test binding ARs in that site due to the high test:AR ratio. You'll hear BBers that swear by test suspension precontest to tweak the physique so to speak
    I'm talking site injection with intent...like shooting upwards of 3x/day into the same muscles over the course of 2-4 weks. It's more of a last resort than something you'd do off season.

yeah suspension is fast acting enough that it binds to AR and MAY promote muscle growth...

Hey, Einstein get back here you!
    A guy's got to eat you know

No, I don't have any studies nor have I seen any. Test suspension is very similar to IGF-1, in that it is immediately able to bind its receptor once injected. Injecting into a particular site will mean a higher ratio of test suspension to AR at that site (with pretty much any other gear, this is meaningless due to the ester being attached). You'll get more test binding ARs in that site due to the high test:AR ratio. You'll hear BBers that swear by test suspension precontest to tweak the physique so to speak
    I'm talking site injection with intent...like shooting upwards of 3x/day into the same muscles over the course of 2-4 weks. It's more of a last resort than something you'd do off season.
    and theirs a better explaination of what i said ...thanks einstien

Thread Information