Fuller is offline Associate Member

1st cycle almost under my belt

I am in week # 9 of a 12 week test cyp only cycle (also taking nolva). I started the cycle at 217 lbs and now i am down to 205. I am eating very clean and using this as a cutter to decrease body fat while retaining/ adding more muscle. I have lost alot of body fat, and am getting vascular. I am going to post some more b4 and after pics in the next three weeks. This is my first cycle. After this cycle i am going to run a proper pct, that mudman helped me put together. Then take off another month, then i want to do another cycle. I still want to shed more bf, as i started AS to early and have extra to lose still. Along with some help from Mudman and others this is the next cycle i put together. The reason i am posting this now is becasue i need time to peace this cycle together as it is costly.

week 1-15........ 100 mg's prop ed
    week 1-12.........500 mg's eq week
    week 1-10.........75 mg's tren ed
    week 1-15.........10 mg's nolva ed
    week 1-15......... .25 mg's l-dex ed

Any thoughts?? Thanks guys Fuller

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats the first time i ever heard someone losing 12lbs on a test cycle.. If you are dropping BF% thats awesome man.. Has your strength gone up, and whats your current cycle look like now? Dropping weight like that on test is a surprise to me..

Good job though bro

EDIT: I saw you were using this as a 'cutter cycle' makes sense to me now.. On test only cycles you generally put weight on (from water, but i see your running the anti-e)
    Last edited by monster.; 04-04-2004 at 04:54 PM.

Sorken is offline Member
    Sound good.. but im suprised you lost 12lbs on that test cycle.. anyway.. its good you bf is down...
    What kind of pct are you talking about.. isn't the normal one "300/100/50" ??

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Hey fuller ..whats up bro. I havent heard from you in a while.

I like the cycle myslef. but i would go with winny over the tren , for my cutter.

As a matter if of fact I want to do a prop winny eq cycle after im done with my current.

Thanks for the quick replies guys. I know it is hard for me to believe that i have lost that much weight on this cycle to. I actually had to cut out alot of my cardio as i was loosing weight to fast i thought. When i began this cycle i was at 18.9 % bf, i know i should have weighted and got down to about 14 % b4 starting but i am learning as i go.... But the club where i go only will measure me once every three months for free, so i have three weeks left till i get measured again. My pct is going to be:

day 1: 300 mg's clomid.....20 mg nolva...... .25 mg l-dex
    day 2-21: 100 mg's clomid...... 20 mg nolva....... .25 mg l-dex
    day 22-28: 20 mg's nolva..... .25 mg's l-dex

Why would u rec winny over tren for this cutter big?? with all the research that i have did i thought that tren might be better.....but i am definetly up for switching to winny if i should...... I have pics posted in the members pic section of me b4 i started and then again after one month if u guys are interested in checking them out..... Thanks again guys Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Thats the first time i ever heard someone losing 12lbs on a test cycle.. If you are dropping BF% thats awesome man.. Has your strength gone up, and whats your current cycle look like now? Dropping weight like that on test is a surprise to me..

Good job though bro

EDIT: I saw you were using this as a 'cutter cycle' makes sense to me now.. On test only cycles you generally put weight on (from water, but i see your running the anti-e)

My strenght is way way up. I keep records of my weights that i lift each and every day, and i strive to up the weight as OFTEN as i can, and i am steadily increasing my strenght......

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    u said u were doing your 2nd cycle a month after your first one??? maybe i read the post wrong but. . . .. time on=time off

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Stay with the fina bro.....winny IS NOT a cutter!It's a muscle hardener.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    u said u were doing your 2nd cycle a month after your first one??? maybe i read the post wrong but. . . .. time on=time off
    And how many ppl follow that rule?????

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    And how many ppl follow that rule?????

smart ppl follow that rule IMO

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    Thanks for the quick replies guys. I know it is hard for me to believe that i have lost that much weight on this cycle to. I actually had to cut out alot of my cardio as i was loosing weight to fast i thought. When i began this cycle i was at 18.9 % bf, i know i should have weighted and got down to about 14 % b4 starting but i am learning as i go.... But the club where i go only will measure me once every three months for free, so i have three weeks left till i get measured again. My pct is going to be:

day 1: 300 mg's clomid.....20 mg nolva...... .25 mg l-dex
    day 2-21: 100 mg's clomid...... 20 mg nolva....... .25 mg l-dex
    day 22-28: 20 mg's nolva..... .25 mg's l-dex

Why would u rec winny over tren for this cutter big?? with all the research that i have did i thought that tren might be better.....but i am definetly up for switching to winny if i should...... I have pics posted in the members pic section of me b4 i started and then again after one month if u guys are interested in checking them out..... Thanks again guys Fuller

Well IMO fina is great. Im on it now, and it is doing wonders. But again IMHO winny will harder you really good. Cardio and diet is really the only drug i know of that will allow you to cut. Fina tends to jack with my appetite,But I do love the results of the current cycle im in. Im in week 4 "starting monday".

But I dont think it gets any better than a prop winny eq cycle, for good quality lean mass. But im no where near as experienced as some of these guys

as far as time on equals time off

I bridged alittle with some Test E. then went right into my current cycle. Kidneys feel great thus far. All system are set at go. I feel great.

i do take cranberry abstract for kids, milk thistle for liver, and a one a day.

i drink 2.5 gallons of water daily.

My bf is somewhere in the 13's maybe lower. I think. I dont know just judging by the pics.

Hey da bull.. thats a good question, not meaning to hijack here but whatcha think my BF is according to some of my pics.

any ways.. Hang in there fuller. Your doing great

Thread Information