Jackt23 is offline Member

checking dose methods?

hey guys i was just wondering if there is any way to check how much of whatever as you have in your vials, other then taking it to a lab?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Send it to me and because Im a good bro like that I will do it for you and let you know if it's good or not.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, just send any senior, anabolic member or vet your gear and we'll let you know how well dosed it is!!!!

jk bro... if you want to know for sure you have to get it tested by a lab or man up and shoot it and wait for results.

-MC

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Send it to me and because Im a good bro like that I will do it for you and let you know if it's good or not.
    I can vouch for LMR. I have him check my stuff all the time

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I can vouch for LMR. I have him check my stuff all the time

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If it's liquid,you'll have to have it lab tested.But if this thread is a spin off of your powder thread,then you can do a melting point test to see if it's legit,but it won't tell you doseages though.

well what happened was that i was making like2 or 3 things at once..this is my first time, got a little sidetracked...had vials and bottles everywhere...most of them were empty...finished eq, finished about 90% of the prop and then started enanthate ...i have add, lost track and used prop which looked like the oil i was using to add to the enanthate.....so now i have a enanthate/prop mix but im not sure at what doses...i added 2.5 ba when starting the enanthate and when i went to mix the oil...i used the prop which i thought i finished...which was composed of 15 BB and 5ml BA.......i used about 10-15ml of that prop untill i realized then ended up throwing the rest of my oil into that to end up at about 50ml then filtered it.....so now im wondering what the dosage is at....and 1) just shoot it like i was going to 2cc till week 6 then bump it up to 3cc at week 7-12 or just screw it all together.....is it safe to still take or what?

also i was making it for my boy to who i was gonna have run 2cc from weeks 1-10 with 17.5mg nolv all the way through so im wondering if he still will be fine to take 1 cc every third day

please help guys....

thanks

-jackt

If your concentration of prop was 100mg/ml,and the test E was made at 250 mgs ed.That would seem simple to figure out,but you said you threw all the prop in there.Sounds to me like you converted 5 grams of prop powder.How much oil did your test E recipe call for?And how much powder did you use in the conversion?

well i was making the prop @ 100mg/ml....i filtered about 85ml of that...then started the enanthate ....i was making the enanthate to be 200mg/ml...used 10g enanthate..mixed 2.5ml of ba for enanthate and then threw in about 15ml of the prop that was still left unfiltered, then threw in , after realizing, about 20-25ml of the oil....then filtered it all

Bro...pm Billy Bathgate or motoxxxguy...they can figure this out much better than me.

actually ijust checked the amount of prop i have.....i have 94ml so i used about 6-8ml of the unfiltered prop instead of the oil in my enanthate conversion......ok ill pm them

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    With a full 15ml of prop oil that could have been used, it would have only added about 30mg/ml total to the final concentration max. If it were only 6-8 it would have added half of that. Consider it well dosed.

Id just forget about it...

badass....thanks bro, much appreciated

jackt

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with BB as well. The small amount of prop that is in your enanthate is now just a bonus, and not enough to really do anything anyway. So in the big picture, you simply lost 15ml of your prop. No big deal, but I would suggest doing only one at a time in the future, for this reason!

-moto

yea, i dont plan on doing 3 at once again.....i took one for the team here....i read your sig moto and thought, **** i think ill screw up so noone else has to

-thanks for the help guys....ive learned my lesson

Thread Information