guess0505 is offline New Member

having trouble deciding

i have trenblone acetate and also deca and many people have told me to run tren with deca, but as i researched it on this site many have said not to run the two together so i was wondering what can i run with tren that will be mass building or if i can run anything with deca but something that is mild

height 5'8
    body fat last time i check was at 11% and i have been traing fr 2.5 years
    so if anyone can help me out i will appreciate it

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Test

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Research prop/tren cycles and test/deca cycles.

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    run test with any cycle...every cycle.

Man, I don't know where that started, back in the day we ran Deca with Parabolan with great results...never gave it a second thought.
    But when I came here, I must have read at least 5 threads claiming that it creates a "Progesterone" problem - Horse Pucky!
    Since I was about to run Parabolan's faster cousin Tren along side Deca, this concerned me, so I went to the top (Pheedno).
    Turns out IF ANYTHING, it's a Prolactin issue, not a Progesterone issue, and 600-800mg ED of B-6 will take good care of that.
    You can use Bbromo, but Bromo is spendy,and has shown to have more side effects.

Verdict: Get some B-6 at the Grocery Store and get to mixin'....those two are fantastic together for building hard, fast mass. Just stay up on the B-6, Nolva, and L-Dex.
    Soon as my powders get here, I'm gonna add Tren to my Test/Deca/Eq....yep, all 4, and I aint skeeeerd a bit.
    TSW

guess0505 is offline New Member
    so its okay to run tren and deca together, ??
    like i wont have any trouble with gyno later on in the future if i have nolva, and arimidex on hand?

moose230 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Man, I don't know where that started, back in the day we ran Deca with Parabolan with great results...never gave it a second thought.
    But when I came here, I must have read at least 5 threads claiming that it creates a "Progesterone" problem - Horse Pucky!
    Since I was about to run Parabolan's faster cousin Tren along side Deca, this concerned me, so I went to the top (Pheedno).
    Turns out IF ANYTHING, it's a Prolactin issue, not a Progesterone issue, and 600-800mg ED of B-6 will take good care of that.
    You can use Bbromo, but Bromo is spendy,and has shown to have more side effects.

Verdict: Get some B-6 at the Grocery Store and get to mixin'....those two are fantastic together for building hard, fast mass. Just stay up on the B-6, Nolva, and L-Dex.
    Soon as my powders get here, I'm gonna add Tren to my Test/Deca/Eq....yep, all 4, and I aint skeeeerd a bit.
    TSW
    You go bro....i want to hear some results on that cycle. As soon as i get another source...thats gonna be my exact cycle, except i may leave off EQ or Deca

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I would do some research on your own before you choose. You will get great experience stories on this board but don;t just take someone's word for it. I have heard that mixing TREN and DECA is not to be done. I would follow DaBull's suggestion and get more information and make an educated decision...

Thread Information