Thread: been 4 weeks

dawgy52 is offline New Member

been 4 weeks

Hey fellow Bro's, Im starting my 5th week tomarrow of my first cycle in 15 years. Im 36 years old, 196, 14% bf. Im taking 250 mg/wk of a test blend only cycle (125 cyp, 125 enan). I wanted to keep it low since I have been clean for some time. I got anti's on hand if I need them but aren't taking them as of yet. Well to get to the point I have had great strength gains at the beginning but have tapered off a bit in the last week. my diet is in check, and I never miss a work out and they are intense as hell. I just have not been putting on the weight like I thought I would compaired to the other cycles Ive done. My source who is also my friend told me that he knows several people who have used the same stuff at the some dose that got great gains. So do you all think Im being a little impatient or what? Ive read on a few threads that a test only cycle starts to kick in around the 5th week, is this true, because I was gonna up it to 500/wk but Im having a hard time getting more. I hope the big gains are yet to come!!!! Thanks for all your thoughts on this guys. Long live AR!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    well your only doing 250mg and as you said not your first cycle.... what you exspect? and its been 4 weeks. usually sets in around week 5

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    yea but its been 15 years so its like its my firsy cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Give it another week bro...it should start kicking in shortly.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    some people grow on 250mg/week.....some don't ......imo never run anything less than 500mg/week

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg/wk is low IMO... but it just depends on how your body responds to the juice. it's not even worth me opening a vial of TEST unless I run it at 600mg/wk or higher (I'm running cyp at 750mg/wk at the moment). if your diet and workout routines are dialed in I'd give it another week or so, if you still aren't seeing gains find some more gear and try bumping up to 500mg/wk... see if that helps.

what did you run 15yrs ago and at what dosage? maybe that will give you some clues...
    good luck
    ~R

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    personally ive never seen anyone gain too much off 250mg a wk, but 500 yes...

Thread Information