TooSmall is offline Associate Member

Lesson for anyone who dosent aspirate!

my buddy is currently running a test enanthate only cycle, and does most of his shots into his delts
    anyways last shot he did he didnt aspirate , and the pin was in a vein

he said it hurt like a mother going in and could tell somethin was different

anyways he just did the shot and when he pulled out, blood dripped all down his arm

he got up to wipe it off and startedto get dizzy. he wiped it off and started feeling even more light headed, then his vision started to go

he said everything went real dark and when he woke up he was on the floor with his mom and brother over him checking what was wrong
    he knocked over a vase and smashed his head on a coffee table on the way down

now he is scared to do shots, he got me to do his last shot for him

i'll do the next couple for him unti lhe gets his balls back
    annyways just goes to show you, for anyone who dosent, ASPIRATE!!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense, but if he had injected oil into a vein he would probably be dead now from a lung embolism. What probably happened is he went THRU a vein, so it bled when he pulled the needle out. Then he saw the blood and went into shock, that’s why he passed out. It’s actually quite difficult to inject INTO a vein. But not impossible so you should still always aspirate .

Jackt23 is offline Member
    if u inject oil into vein you will die???i posted that question awhile ago and from what i got on here........only way to be fatal would be to inject 3cc air into vein...they said inject into vein youll just get lightheaded and have a hardcore headache

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If the shot hurt more than usuall, he may also have injected in very close proximity to a nerve. The unusual pain or the blood may have been enough to make him pass out.

Your right though, aspirating is good.

stack-a-licious is offline Associate Member
    how much do you draw to aspirate ?

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    No offense, but if he had injected oil into a vein he would probably be dead now from a lung embolism. What probably happened is he went THRU a vein, so it bled when he pulled the needle out. Then he saw the blood and went into shock, that’s why he passed out. It’s actually quite difficult to inject INTO a vein. But not impossible so you should still always aspirate.
    Well, that's partly true.
    Yes, if he injected "into" a vein, as in "IV", the whole thing, most definitely he'd have an issue there.
    And yes, he did more than likely shoot "through" a vein, but what happened more than likely is that X amount of gear "seeped" (for lack of better terminology) into the rupture from the near by saturated tissue.
    When I was younger I'd done it numerous times over a few year period (I thought aspirating was BS)
    I watched a friend do the very same thing his buddy did...eyes rolled back, bounced his head off the Fish tank, and then did "the fish" on the floor for about 15 seconds.
    It was funny as hell the next day....but we weren't laughin' then.
    TSW

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know,back in my 1st cycle, i didnt aspirate , and almost the same happened to me, except,my body got really hot, and got a little lightheaded.i was ok though.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think injecting directly into a vein can kill you. It's obviously not smart, but I don't think It will cause death. Also, it would take serveral and I mean several cc's of air to kill you as well..

Be smart, aspirate . I'm sure he just hit a vein on the way out.

Also, it would take serveral and I mean several cc's of air to kill you as well..
    WEll, Los Angeles air might
    TSW

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not trying to cause a panic, and I would never throw a statement like that out arbitrarily. I am trying to find the article where I read about the likeliness of an embolism from injecting oil into a vein. Maybe Doc M can help us out...

I am not trying to cause a panic, and I would never throw a statement like that out arbitrarily. I am trying to find the article where I read about the likeliness of an embolism from injecting oil into a vein. Maybe Doc M can help us out...
    I think it was Markas1234 (I think that's right) that had that thread/post wasn't it? Or at least he was in on it...he's a Nurse in an ER I think...??
    TSW

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No, by all means, I'm not going trying to make light of this topic. Obviusly, It is DEFIITLEY NOT good. But, We had an argument several months back when my budy died about the likelyhood he was killed because of oil or air entering a vein. I thought it was the case, but it would of been hard for him to be killed that way.

omen78 is offline Member
    still a good lesson to be learned... always always always. ASPIRATE .

righton is offline Senior Member
    Here we go again.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    AHHHHH,this takes the mystery out of a injection i did.One time i did 3cc's and didnt pull back,because when i first went and learned to do a HRT shot from my doctor they never pulled back when it was shown to me.

Well i always wondered one day i booted 3cc's and right after the shot(minutes) i felt light headed then i got a tightness in my lungs and developed this repeated cough for about 2 hours.I never knew if it was from the shot but it looks like it was! but thats all that happened to me.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    BUYLONGTERM i like your cycle III, just like i was planning for my next!

Thread Information