thick one is offline Associate Member

Question is lasix effective for bloat?

what you bros think? was just curious if lasix was effective for bloat? i have easy access to this diuretic. any one have any experience with this? thankz

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    what you bros think? was just curious if lasix was effective for bloat? i have easy access to this diuretic. any one have any experience with this? thankz
    dirutics are not for novices.....no need to use unless you are a professional bb'r before a show

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    dirutics are not for novices.....no need to use unless you are a professional bb'r before a show
    Exactly. Completely unnecessary too. Anyone with an internet conection has access to more appropriate anti e's, which take care of the problem at its source.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - its pretty effective. Gets you pissin' rather quickly. But it isn't something you should use ED... just if the bloat gets pretty bad that you can see it your knuckles and joints. Take 40mg of Lasix to bring it down but look at what you are doing that caused the excessive water gain in the first place. Are you using enough anti-e's? Are you eating too much junk and sugars? Are you drinking enough water through out the day? Binge drinking?

Lasix is a quick, symptomatic approach - you need to be looking at more preventative, safer, long term and day-to-day approach for less water retention...

agreed, i wasn't planning on using Qday. just incase the bloat gets out of hand assumming everything else is correct.

thats sum dangerous ****

not really- if used correctly and K* is supplemented..

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    If you already know so much about Lasix and it's effectiveness why did you bother posting a question ?? It is a very dangerous compound if dosed improperly as a few pro BBers have died, and have had near death experiences attributed to the use or over dosage of Lasix. Manipulating the production of estrogen is a much safer and effective alternative to minimizing water retention.

not trying to act like a know it all, but read my question. "has anyone used it for bloat while on a cycle?", "is it effective for this?" i didn't ask weather or not it was dangerous -- or how to use it. so why be a smart azz? i was just curious if it was effective for excessive bloat during a cycle.

barbarian is offline Banned
    thick one dont get so heated up bro chill out and take a breath yes its effective for bloat but like there saying the bloat is from estrogen related sides and a good anti e will take care of bloat totaly

Agreed, was jumping ahead of the game. was throwing out this question as a "worst case scenario" in case liquidex and nolvadex are ineffective for controlling bloat. from what i've read/researched, it's been know to happen..

Thread Information