docflock is offline New Member

Question the neverending cycle

well since the summer is coming up want to keep juicing. i did a 11 week bulking cycle ( 50 mg dbol ED W1-6, sust EOD 1-11, deca 400 mg/week 1-11) and now i am in week 3 of a 8 week cutter (100 mg fina ED, test prop 75 mg ED). I might run the cutter for an additional 4-5 weeks (prop, and something else to stack it with - maybe Winny). I have my PCT therapy on hand.

eventhough i know i should theoretically take 19 weeks off (24 if i extend the cutter) before my next cycle, im considering saying **** it, do my PCT, and run a cycle in the summer after PCT. u think i can pull this off without completely ****ing myself up? any ideas on the cycle

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    depends on how you recover..... why recover at all, just stay on.......especially since you are running more fina than prop, recovery will be a pain

I'm not coming off til Sept, which will be 10 months.
    Not trying to be a role model, just saying it CAN be done.
    I've done full year cycles two other times, and 6 month+ cycles a few more times.....You won't recover on 21 days of Clomid that's for sure, but you WILL recover.
    If you stay up on all your Anti-e's, and Run Trib, Proviron , & HCG , it's really not all that bad, at least that's been my experience.
    Hey, bdtr's still alive...
    TSW

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would start running HCG during your cycle...and have pct ready...

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Hey, bdtr's still alive...
    TSW[/QUOTE]

might as well then huh

I think i may extend mine for up to a year, I have all the kids i need and have been fixed anyways... so what else can i lose? only gains to be made now.

Shortyrock -
    The bdtr part was a joke Bro......bdtr is from an undisclosed planet, his blood is admittedly mostly Fina, and is on a week=month ratio compared to the normal human, and even he is finally coming off
    TSW

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    just add a small bridge here and there to give you body a bit of a break...say some primo or anavar for about 6 wks.

If you re a more advanced user you could try some gh, igf, insulin .

docflock is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    depends on how you recover..... why recover at all, just stay on.......especially since you are running more fina than prop, recovery will be a pain
    that was a mistake regarding dosages. im running 100 mg prop, 75 fina.

i want to switch from fina to equipose. how much of that per week should i run? how much winny when i throw it in the mix? i want to stick with injectables because they are cheaper

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro i would take the time off....you only got 1 body and what happens when you **** it up

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    There is steroid Use and then abuse. Dont go overboard. take a month or two off and assess yoru health.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I run 6 months on, 6 months off... but I'm no role model thats for sure.

King Test is offline Banned
    There is steroid Use and then abuse. Dont go overboard. take a month or two off and assess yoru health.
    I agree, but I think the real steroid abuse is the 160 lb guys who workout for 6 months and then start taking steroids . Just because I use lots of gear for extended periods of time doesn't mean I'm not dedicate to the sport of bodybuilding and the lifestyle it entails. I don't think I'm abusing steroids, even though I may be slightly compromising my long-term health.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Ive noticed in a lot of threads that when ppl run a cycle longer then 12 weeks most vets say "The standard 3 weeks clomid cycle for recovery won't cut it."

How long do you recommend that one stays on for PCT then?

BB

Thread Information