Thread: Anti-e's

big_dom85 is offline Junior Member

Anti-e's

do n e anti estrogens hinder progress?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt thinks so. unless u call bloat progress (weight gain from bloat, excess water)

really cuz some people have told me they would have gaind more muscle from their cycles if they wouldnt have taken em

unless it was just an excuse

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    The only thing they would have gained is water weight. They work on different receptors.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Some will say yes it does hinder progress throughout a cycle, and thats the reason they don't use it. My advice would be to do the trial and error thing for a while. Different Anti-e's will do different things at a more intensive rate! You may like I-dex and hate nolva? Or the opposite? Test them out, but i would use one no matter what...

sweet then

cool thnx guys

Estrogen is integral to overall health, in particular, your lipid profile. Estrogen may also play a role in increasing IGF-1 levels. You want a happy medium of water retention....not so much that you actually look and feel bloated and where it can greatly affect bp....but just enough to potentially provide leverage effects to allow you to push more weight, similar to creatine, anadrol , dbol , etc....although that's not all those compounds do.

10mg/day of nolva and .25mg/day of Ldex work well in almost all cases. You aren't "preventing" estrogen, you're simply controlling it.

Anastrozole (Ldex) has been shown to increase IGF-1 levels as well

Crazy high bp limits gains too, if you want to look at it in detail, very high bp won't allow for optimal bloodflow and therefore won't allow for proper gas exchange at the muscles being worked, which can mean a few extra reps could have been achieved in the absence of high bp.

Thread Information