detroit is offline Banned

Cyp injection frequency...?

Hey fellas, id like to have someone clear this up for me. Before i get started let me show you my cycle.

Cyp 400mg/wk (200mg 2x/wk)
    Tren 100mg/EOD
    Proviron 50mg/ED
    Ldex (on hand)
    Clomid PCT

Now my buddie was telling me that i could get more consistant blood levels by doing a 1/2cc (or 100mg) of Cyp EOD instead of 200mg twice a week. But it seems that doing 100mg EOD would contradict the Cyp ester. I told him that Cyp can remain in my system for about 14days and that the long cyp ester balances it self at 2 injections a week anyway. Im not going to change my cycle since im about 6wks in, but can some one make any sence of doing 1/2cc, or any amount of Cyp EOD or does it just not make sense? What are the ramifications...

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    2x a week is fine

cyp half life is around 5 or 6 days, and stays in your system for a while, theres no reason to be doing EOD injections with it.prop and suspension is a whole nother story because there esters work almost double as quick and the half life is shorter, so basically EOD on cyp/enanthate is a waste of time and needles.just stick it every 5 or 6 days and your good to go.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    your buddy doesnt know his esters that well,,,

bowser is offline Associate Member
    Monday and Thursday is my rule

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    cyp half life is around 5 or 6 days, and stays in your system for a while, theres no reason to be doing EOD injections with it.prop and suspension is a whole nother story because there esters work almost double as quick and the half life is shorter, so basically EOD on cyp/enanthate is a waste of time and needles.just stick it every 5 or 6 days and your good to go.
    Actualy, you will have more steady Blood Levels with frequent injections ultimately, it's just that the amount of difference is isn't worth it to most people. Six days on Cyp is pushin' it actually, it's half life is only a matter of hours past Enanth @ 4.5.
    Most charts are so screwed up it's not funny, including the one I used for years, I remade my own after a lengthy Brain Picking on Pheedno.
    Better to error on the safe side.
    Now the Tren is another animal...Go ED or don't bother IMO. it's half life is less than prop.
    TSW

Thread Information