100571 is offline Associate Member

trouble getting secure email

I know this is not a steroid question, but I am having a tough time signing up for an encrypted email address. The Hushmail system freezes on my after I get to the window that asks you to create a password and move the mouse around in the black box. I have tried it on several different secure providers, and I get the same outcome every time.

Any suggestions?

Anyone else having these problems?

PMs are fine.

Thanks bros.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro,my ziplip is f@cked up,and my source has told me his ziplip and hushmail r f---ed....dont know whats up with this~~

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I sent you a PM bro...

ziplip and Hush are always messin' up....get used to it.
    But if you're having trouble with Sign up, or Sign in, it's more than likely a Java issue....go to www.java.com (or whatever) and download the applet.
    TSW

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up no problemas with hush

I have been using hushmail.com for a while now with no problems whatsoever.

moush is offline Senior Member
    yea i have cyber-rights email and i have to prob.......i think cyber rights is hushmail......

Slider47 is offline New Member
    I've used hushmail and have had no problems what so ever. Try creating a new username and password that might fix your problem

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    been using hushmail for months and never had a problem

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    hushmail used to freeze up on my desktop, but now i have a laptop and have not had any issues. My main problems were because my desktop computer had too much memory used and was slow as hell. The other problem i have is loggin on at my fiance's house. She only has dialup and it takes FOREVER to log on there. with a descent computer and a good connection i have never had any problems.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    hushmail used to freeze up on my desktop, but now i have a laptop and have not had any issues. My main problems were because my desktop computer had too much memory used and was slow as hell. The other problem i have is loggin on at my fiance's house. She only has dialup and it takes FOREVER to log on there. with a descent computer and a good connection i have never had any problems.
    strange thing is, I used to have an account and acces it on this same computer. I let the account go bad b/c zi didn't use it for a while. Anyway, my computer just doesn't seem to want to use the hushmail system... no matter what URL I try to sign up at. I have emailed cyber-rights tech support about it. I'll copy and post their reply just for general information. Someone else may run into this problem, too.

Thread Information