pvinals is offline Banned

Question Plz help with my workout

Hi guys,

My name is paul and I got some very good tips from all of you last time I asked you about a possible cycle that I was going to start on. I must tell you that I did my reaserch and came up with what I concider was best for me. Now I have a different problem. You see when I was in atlanta ga I was told to work out as heavy as possible. I will gain big muscle and if I do the correct amount of cardio I should be able to get the look I am looking for. I am not different than everyone. I am just tryiing to get what must of us look for lean, tone, hard muscles.

I just meassure my Body fat and I am at 14 to 15 % body fat. Not exactly where I want to be at but I am on my way.

I am 5'10" 218LB
    I am trying to get down to 195-205 LB with no more than 10% body fat.

Guys what sugestions do you have for my workout?
    Heavy?
    Not Heavy?
    Lots of reps?

I am doing my cardio 3 to 4 times per weeks during the morning hours with empty stomach.

I do not eat {sweets, sugar, flowar, sodas, diet soda, bread} I guess we can say that I follow atkins.

Please I can use your best sugestion with my diet and with my workout. Thank you.

I am doint a Test Prop Cycle 2ml per week. and 1 mil Deca per week
    Last edited by pvinals; 04-05-2004 at 12:26 PM.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    so do you want to get big or do you want to cut up? Most will say you need to do one then the other. It sounds like your a pretty big guy already??

pvinals is offline Banned
    lol, You got it I am not too big but yes I am a little in the big size.
    I am trying to get a leaner.

Thread Information