moush is offline Senior Member

Using Test Prop with proposed Cycle?

wut up bros........I got a quick question for you guys. I just placed an order and going through the process I ran into some problems so my source is hookin me up with some Prop. My cycle is posted below, how would you guys try to integrate the Prop? Could I run it with the Test E and Eq like this:

wk 1-4 Test Prop E3D
    wk 1-16 Test E 2x/wk
    wk 1-15 Eq 2x/wk
    wk 13-15 Winnie tabs 50mg ED

Could I run this? Also Can i mix the Test Prop, Test E and Eq all in one injection? Or do i have to split it up to 2 shots on those certain days?

Swellin Guest
    No, you can't run it like that. Prop has to be shot EOD at least. It seems to produce the best benefits from ED. Since you would be using it as a kickstart, I would certainly go ED with it.

What kind of dosages are you planning for each compound?

well if i ran it EOD then can i mix all the gear together or how would it work?

my doses are Test E 500mg/wk
    Eq 400 mg/wk

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can mix them together into one injection.

I love PROP! run it at 100mg ED or EOD.

Swellin Guest
    How much prop are you planning to run?
    What is the concentration of your other gear, and with what frequency are you planning to inject?

It looks like you are planning to go 250 test e E3D and 200 EQ E3D. I would run the prop at least at 50mg ED or even 75mg ED. When you inject the other stuff , you will likely be doing a cc of each (test and EQ) The prop will likely be 100mg/ml so you are looking at eithe .5cc or .75 cc of prop. Assuming my guesses are right about the concentrations, you will be injecting somewhere around 2.5-2.75cc E3D. You can mix these in one syringe with no problem. Just injecting all of it in one site might be trouble.

yes you guessed right swellin but why would it be a problem injecting into one place?

Swellin Guest
    For me, anything over 2cc's is painful, but I don't inject glutes. Most folks can handle a great deal more in their glutes, than in other sites. Quads seem to be next, followed by delts. I put 1cc of prop and 1cc of tren in my delt and thought I would die. I could not handle the two of them in my delt at 2ccs. I now run 1 cc of each in each muscle (ie...prop in one bi and tren in the other).

How many ccs have you injected at once in the past? Will you be using injectable B12? If so, this will increase the volume of liquid going into the muscle.
    (I suggest running B12, certainly if this is your first time with prop...you will probably be glad you had the B12 to cut the prop.)

well i dont really know if i want to run prop but i was just thinking about it, i didnt know i need B12 to cut the prop. I have injected 2cc in my glute (test and deca ) and i was ok. I think ill stick with my original cycle for now and wait for the prop for my next one. Thank you for your help Swellin!

Thread Information