bowser is offline Associate Member

don't think i hit the muscle

what happens if you shoot a 1 cc of test e in your right glute, but you aren't sure if you hit the muscle. I feel soreness in like i may have, i just didn't feel it break the muscle. The needle is 1 1/2 inches so it isn't like the needle is to short. If i did miss, what happens to the juice, is it just wasted or does it eventuall make it to where it needs to go?

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Bro I'm pretty sure you hit the muscle.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    with 1.5 pin,its hard to miss bro...

toolman is offline Banned
    I'm sure you hit it, but if you didnt, you would feel a lump under the skin.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I would say you hit the muscle. Can't realy miss on your ass with a 1.5 needle. Only wrry is if you hit a vein. If you aspirated then no worrries at all.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    That muscle is a pretty good size muscle, like Mart said, it's not a matter of hitting the muscle but a vein. I've never heard of anybody missing the muscle. You'll be fine, I don't know what you mean about feeling it break the muscle. I just feel it slide into my arse until the needle is completely in. It feels the same all the way through for me.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta-G
    That muscle is a pretty good size muscle, like Mart said, it's not a matter of hitting the muscle but a vein. I've never heard of anybody missing the muscle. You'll be fine, I don't know what you mean about feeling it break the muscle. I just feel it slide into my arse until the needle is completely in. It feels the same all the way through for me.

I second that.. its hard to miss.

when i say break the muscle i mean when i stick it in once i break the skin i usually feel a spot in there where it is entering the muscle and the tissue gets a lil harder to push through

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    i often have the same concern, but mine is in the quad with a 1'.....i am curious for more reponses on this

i am really wondering just what happens to the juice if it doesn't make it into the muscle

CoastSpider is offline New Member
    My experience is that when you use a good pin (B-D) you are less likely to feel the breaks of tissue compared to a vet style pins.

oh i never thought about that the sharper the needle the smoother the injection

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    i often have the same concern, but mine is in the quad with a 1'.....i am curious for more reponses on this

I doubt you even have a half inch of skin and fat above the muscle on your quads, even harder to miss than glutes IMO, but more painful.

Thread Information