Thread: As And Cardio

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member

As And Cardio

My Workout Partner Is On A Test E And Deca Cycle. He Is 24 6'3 And 240 @14%bf. Imo He Could Benifit Greatly From Light Cardio 3 Times A Week,but He Doesnt Think He Should Do Cardio Because Potential Risk To His Heart. He Has No Prior Heart Condition. Is There Any Evidence That Supports His Concerns About Damaging The Heart With Cardio On As?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    im currently on 1500mg/wk(test+deca ) and i do 50 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach in the morning....so in regards to your friends ?, there is no problem adding cardio.

moose230 is offline New Member
    Cardio is pretty much a must, if you wanna lower the BF %. Thats what i am working on right now

BigPers is offline New Member
    Ya i was wonderin the same thing bout the cardio...thats defenitly good to know. thanx

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CASHUS7
    My Workout Partner Is On A Test E And Deca Cycle. He Is 24 6'3 And 240 @14%bf. Imo He Could Benifit Greatly From Light Cardio 3 Times A Week,but He Doesnt Think He Should Do Cardio Because Potential Risk To His Heart. He Has No Prior Heart Condition. Is There Any Evidence That Supports His Concerns About Damaging The Heart With Cardio On As?
    bro if anything it will help his heart

Yeah, the heart is a muscle and he is doing more damage than good by neglecting it.

Thread Information