Basically_Yes is offline New Member

Still undecided...

I've never used steroids before so I don't want to hop right into using test/cyp with anti-e's etc because that's a lot of money and I'm not sure I want to get [b]really[b/] big.

So I've done a lot of reading and a lot of asking around / research and found that Deca is a very safe (safe relative to other steroids) and works well. I've heard from some people that stacking it with d-bol is great and from other that it sucks because of the water retention.

I read the profile on d-bol and have found that the water retention is true but now I want to hear what you guys suggest. Should I just go deca by itself or stack it with d-bol? Feel free to add your reasons pro-or-con on the subject.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    geeeez..... look up "deca dick"

I think you should take 600mg/wk of Deca . That is the best cycle ever!!!! Good cycles tend to have test as a base. Test is best.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I would do a test cycle over a deca cycle any day of the week....and how "huge" do you actually think you'll get?Deca alone is a very poor choice.

From what I understand Decca dick isn't permanent and is something I'm willing to take on as a result. Are you saying Decca is more risky than taking test/cyp along with Anti-e's ED and in post cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I would do a test cycle over a deca cycle any day of the week....and how "huge" do you actually think you'll get?Deca alone is a very poor choice.
    I don't know how huge a test cycle would get me, but I'd rather under-shoot than over-shoot. If you guys think that Deca is a waste of time then I'll go and so some more research, but it just seems so popular and I've had several people give me good feedback on it. I'm interested to hear what you have to say on it so please give me your pros and cons.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is not a waste a time. it depends how u use it. it stacks up very well with test for an awesome mass builder. ppl r just trying to tell u deca alone as a cycle is a poor choice. test with the right anti e's is safe. i dont know dude, i rather get a little agression and maybe some acne than deca dick. u also mentioned u dont want to get really big, well if u research, its not really the juice alone that gets u really big,its diet,training,rest,AND juice which together build muscle.also if your having so many doubts about getting too big, just take in 4000 cals,creatine,and protein, and u can get there naturally..good luck to u...

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Deca is awesome when stacked with Test. I did that combo on my first cycle and blew up beyond belief. Just make sure that you include Test in the cycle. Also, I noticed a lot of water retention with Test and Deca, and it also shut me down pretty hard, but other than that it was well worth while.

captain anabolic is offline Junior Member
    Man if you are unsure, do not do it. It seems you need to research more. Also you can get very good results naturally, especially if your goal is not to add 30 pounds of muscle.

Captain Anabolic

razor67 is offline Banned
    age/height/weight..ect???

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonholmes1974
    I think you should take 600mg/wk of Deca. That is the best cycle ever!!!! Good cycles tend to have test as a base. Test is best.
    Bro, if this is the advice you have to give...hold your tongue. 600 mgs of deca for a first cycle is idiotic.

Captain Anabolic put it best. If you are not sure, DO NOT use gear.

Unless you are a priest or devout buddhist, I can't understand how you would be willing to accept Deca Dick. Deca will shut your hpta down hard and without test running in the cycle, it will be harder to recover. There are a host of reasons not to run deca. Just enter Deca only into the search and read all night. Do not pay any attention to the profiles and cycles on the start of this site as they are all out of date and old school.

Don't rush into things. There will always be gear available. Just make sure you want to do it 100%. Good luck!

Thread Information