big_mike is offline Member

Who feels like they are wasting the juice sometimes???

To make a long story short, today was my second injection and it seemed as if whenever i was drawing the oil out of the vial, it seemed as if it took too much effort to get all of the oil out. And on top of that, it seems that some of the oil stays in the tip. It just feels like i am wasting some of it. When i measured the oil in the syringe, it was about 4/5ths of the cc.....
    anyways i had to vent, and if any of you feel the same way please let me know. Btw, im drawing oil with a 22g and shooting with a 22g.
    grrrrrrrrr!!

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    you always lose 1/10 of a ml everytime you shot, but that just part of the game..

bowser is offline Associate Member
    man if you lose a 1/10 ml everytime you shoot after 10 shots you lose a whole ml. never thought of that b/4.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    the pin can hold a very substancial ammount that wont come out when you inject...just a thought.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    some ppl cut it,so u can get all of the juice

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    you cuold save it..... and after 10 shots you would have yourself another mL.... of course you would still have to figure out how the hell to get it out of the syringe after...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    some ppl cut it,so u can get all of the juice
    Sepjuice, I'm guessing you're just joking. I've never heard of anyone cutting needles. Considering what a cut needle would feel like ripping through your skin and muscle, it's unlikely anyone would be foolish enough to attempt this.

If you're using 23-25 gauge, 1" - 1.5" needles, then the amount of gear that remains in the needle is negligible. I generally draw with a 22 gauge needle and shoot with a 25 gauge needle.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    you always lose 1/10 of a ml everytime you shot, but that just part of the game..
    True but thats barely anything, I wouldnt worry about it bigmike.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    yes,joking

Peter is offline Associate Member
    You could get some sterile oil and mix in a cc of that with a cc of your juice, this would then cut the loss to 1/20 of a cc...
    -Pete

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    I leave a small air bubble the size of 1/10th of a ml
    I always get all the gear out no problem.

i know guys, i know....
    but ****it! i just keep on thinking to myself while at the gym "i hope that little bit wont make a difference, i hope...." and it bothers the hell out of me. Oh well, this dbol is kicking ASS and taking names, so whenever this test starts to kick in, i'll be in full swing and when i gain some massive weight, i wont care how much gear i ended up losing through the needles...
    just a thought

toolman is offline Banned
    The little bit won't make a difference. Remember, the test is suspended in oil. The oil left in the syringe has a miniscule amount of test in it.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    i know guys, i know....
    but ****it! i just keep on thinking to myself while at the gym "i hope that little bit wont make a difference, i hope...." and it bothers the hell out of me. Oh well, this dbol is kicking ASS and taking names, so whenever this test starts to kick in, i'll be in full swing and when i gain some massive weight, i wont care how much gear i ended up losing through the needles...
    just a thought
    IMO Big Mike, if you're thinking along those lines (saving1/10th of a ml) you are probably paying too much for your gear. Just my 2cc's.

Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    IMO Big Mike, if you're thinking along those lines (saving1/10th of a ml) you are probably paying too much for your gear. Just my 2cc's.
    No bro, in actuality i got just enough for a 10 week cycle, which is 20 amps in my case. That is all I have. Each amp has 1 ml so you do the math, well, actually it's done for you :\
    If i had a large vial i wouldn't care, but o well.

Thread Information