Thread: Cytadren

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Talking Cytadren

Ok, Guys - no matches from the search button - need your info about that stuff. I know something but nothing concrete.

Appreciate your help.

I thought it'd be useful for bulking without water/fat... I know it's for pros but anyway...

Cytadren isn't necessary. It inhibits the p450 complex and is an AI. It's too potent at preventing estrogen IMO. One thing to note, cytadren is pretty good at cortisol suppression too.

Yeah, that is ok with cortisol after the cycle but I planned to use it as an antiestrogen... Any sugestion... I can't have A-dex but I can have Cytadren - I know that it can be too potent. Anyway is it ok to throw it in to the bulker?

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    use it as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey81
    Yeah, that is ok with cortisol after the cycle but I planned to use it as an antiestrogen... Any sugestion... I can't have A-dex but I can have Cytadren - I know that it can be too potent. Anyway is it ok to throw it in to the bulker?
    If you don't mind my asking, why can't you use Adex? Proviron would be another option to consider.

Beacause I'm not a U.S. citizen and here where I live Arimidex costs about $150 which is a looooot here and Cytadren I can get for 15 bucks!!! It's crazy I know - to think like that but I'm just asking... didin't start to use it anyway!

BTW, I can get 100 tabs of Dbol for as low as 7 to 8 bucks, he he pretty chip, huh?!

You could use cytadren , but do NOT overuse it. I'd be safe and try 125mg EOD maybe ED. Someone here may have other recommendations, but see if you can get proviron or even letro or exemestane

Anyone else?

Thread Information